The next 5 games

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the draw and being realistic. We are probably where we all honestly expected. We had a tough run to start. Could of won more, but we didn’t.

The next month is where if we’re serious about getting anything out of this year is crucial. We play the Roosters this week, after that it’s Raiders (A), Knights (H Magic Round), Tigers (A), Dragons (H). After the spray from Gus, who knows, could we potentially go on a run and win our next 5? Shooting us up the ladder in the process.

Barrett knows we need wins. If he goes through this patch and doesn’t win 3-4 game, safe to say his goneskis.

Probably optimistic hoping for 5 wins in a row. But who fucking knows. Maybe Gus’ spray can work sone magic.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters side have been together for years… they can click at anytime.. they are just out of form

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3/5 is the pass mark IMO, any more is a bonus, any less and I’m afraid for the team’s safety when TK riot lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How are we winning 5 in a row or even 3 out of 5 when we've won 1 out of 7 this season and 4 out of 31 overall under Baz?

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd be happy with back 2 back wins but I can't see that happening.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we don't start getting a few wins going this year it will be a waste of a season and we will be starting from scratch again next year.

Getting wins and some confidence back is crucial Gus with a different approach perspective may get us out of this rut.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters side have been together for years… they can click at anytime.. they are just out of form
We will get them back into form, like we do with all teams - part of our community service initiatives to members and sponsors of all the other clubs!

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am tired of all the ‘hoo-ha’ coming out of the club.

We have a revamped squad - far superior players and the same shit results. Obviously the coaching group are not up to it.

Just win some fucking games.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's really alarming the form of Matt Burton.

He is the one player who could step up to be the main man with a win. Instead he has been terrible and gone from probable SOO this year to not even being mentioned as a possible anymore.

I can't find a valid enough excuse to justify the drop off of form and talent, even allowing for the problems with Baz, JMK, Jacko.

True champions find a way to stamp their class and quality in finding a MOM performance.

Hope he comes good real soon.