The Murika Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not like Biden not being able to count
They didnt win Gold Medal tally so used total medal tally lol.
I think the DJT reference was his hurricane tracking black marker visual graph lol
Screenshot_20230729_143454_Chrome.jpg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
the Hawaii State Department of Education has reported that 2,025 students remain unaccounted for in the Lahaina public school system
Such a beautiful town as well. Priceless historic buildings and Hawaiian heritage in the Old Courthouse which burnt down and Banyan Court severely charred under a cloud whether it will survive.

Hopefully lives lost are minimal to what the missing numbers indicate :(

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been here for ten days and I will say this, they've got some fucking cool servos. There's a place in Florida called buc-ee's and it's filled with so many excessive and just strange things my jaw dropped to the floor.

Think several 7-11's and a massive target that sells weapons with an open food court all rolled into one, and you'd still have space for more.

That's buc-ee's

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
These 3 Republicans are running for Attorney General in Michigan. All 3 want to overturn Griswold vs. Connecticut using the same grounds as Roe v Wade.

Essentially Griswold vs. Connecticut outlawed prosecuting married couples for using contraception .
Basically, States would have the power to make it illegal for women, married or single, to take the pill.

GOP attorney general hopefuls seek to overturn landmark contraception law, want election 'audit' ⋆ Michigan Advance
About time.
Contraception pills are the devils vitamins

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
These 3 Republicans are running for Attorney General in Michigan. All 3 want to overturn Griswold vs. Connecticut using the same grounds as Roe v Wade.

Essentially Griswold vs. Connecticut outlawed prosecuting married couples for using contraception .
Basically, States would have the power to make it illegal for women, married or single, to take the pill.

GOP attorney general hopefuls seek to overturn landmark contraception law, want election 'audit' ⋆ Michigan Advance
That's fkn stupid....imagine how many more Murikans will be born, there is enough already lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That's fkn stupid....imagine how many more Murikans will be born, there is enough already lol
Around 50% of black babies are aborted according to an interview I just saw with Kanye.
Even if that figure is wrong I know black abortions is 5 times higher than their population representation.
So with no contraception, that is the demographic that would surge.
Take from that what you will.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

GOP attorney general hopefuls seek to
landmark contraception law, want election 'audit' ⋆ Michigan Advance

Can I post it?

I'm just going to post it. It needs to be done.