Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trump held his campaign rally in Iowa. Basics of it:

- Biden is afraid of Iran. Trump says he will stop Iran

- Biden is trying to start WW3

- Trump basically said that he'll cut all support and aid for Palestine and help Israel wipe out their enemies

- then he just repeated the usual stuff. Says that Russia never would have invaded Ukraine if he was in power. Taliban are afraid of Trump. Etc.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Trump held his campaign rally in Iowa. Basics of it:

- Biden is afraid of Iran. Trump says he will stop Iran

- Biden is trying to start WW3

- Trump basically said that he'll cut all support and aid for Palestine and help Israel wipe out their enemies

- then he just repeated the usual stuff. Says that Russia never would have invaded Ukraine if he was in power. Taliban are afraid of Trump. Etc.
Load of dribble. Iran probably hate Murika more than Israel.

PS told you he is two-timing Russia with Israel lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
America absolutely do need guns.
Anyone who says otherwise is speaking out of ideology or ‘AuStRaLiA BaNnEd ThEm’ but none of that holds under scrutiny and debate once applies to an American context.
Mental health and culture needs fixing. The gun laws are fine and Par for course.
Guns ain’t the issue. The lie of ‘diversity is our strength’ is.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Murika is too far gone, the mass shooting cycle over there is totally normalised.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember their country is 18 times larger than ours
You know what my favourite thing is about America?
Everyone hates them and their nation, but love,Netflix, the simpsons, degenerative gangsta rap, basketball etc.

Have you ever been to Bankstown hotel?
The sports bar has great interest in American sports.

20+ years ago it was rare AF you would hear someone talk about NFL!

My aunts boyfriend can discuss NFL all he wants because he actually lived in the United States for many years and now has a mixed up American accent!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what my favourite thing is about America?
Everyone hates them and their nation, but love,Netflix, the simpsons, degenerative gangsta rap, basketball etc.

Have you ever been to Bankstown hotel?
The sports bar has great interest in American sports.

20+ years ago it was rare AF you would hear someone talk about NFL!

My aunts boyfriend can discuss NFL all he wants because he actually lived in the United States for many years and now has a mixed up American accent!
Yeah I agree. America definitely has faults but their is a big jealousy complex to to them and we always want Americans approval.
Look at how many news.com.au articles there are with ‘Americans react to Aussie this and that’ and whenever an American gains traction in US media it’s huge news here.
Jarryd Hayne and the sfers was BS.
And I met up with my friend Dinesh last week
He came up to me with a bandanna and Knicks basketball jersey and we did our handshake/fist bump combo we do and he said ‘Yo Nash what good yo, u making dat paper and driving those foreigns??’ and I said ‘N (word ) you know wassssup I’m making it rain BENJAMINS!’ And he was like ‘ohhhh yeah wordddd’ and when I thought about it later it seemed so American. Yet the irony is I’m Lebanese 100% and he’s from some filth pot country in sun continal Asia so why we doing that?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. America definitely has faults but their is a big jealousy complex to to them and we always want Americans approval.
Look at how many news.com.au articles there are with ‘Americans react to Aussie this and that’ and whenever an American gains traction in US media it’s huge news here.
Jarryd Hayne and the sfers was BS.
And I met up with my friend Dinesh last week
He came up to me with a bandanna and Knicks basketball jersey and we did our handshake/fist bump combo we do and he said ‘Yo Nash what good yo, u making dat paper and driving those foreigns??’ and I said ‘N (word ) you know wassssup I’m making it rain BENJAMINS!’ And he was like ‘ohhhh yeah wordddd’ and when I thought about it later it seemed so American. Yet the irony is I’m Lebanese 100% and he’s from some filth pot country in sun continal Asia so why we doing that?
The latter of your post is what is wrong with most young Australians.

When I was younger I too was brainwashed by American culture but I grew up.

Rap music has actually created a lot of damage to the world. It's a cancer.

It's just a strange coincidence how gangsta rap, that have lyrics which promote criminal behaviour, coincided at roughly the same time they started privatisation of the U.S prison system is all I'm sayin!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The latter of your post is what is wrong with most young Australians.

When I was younger I too was brainwashed by American culture but I grew up.

Rap music has actually created a lot of damage to the world. It's a cancer.

It's just a strange coincidence how gangsta rap, which has lyrics that promote criminal behaviour, coincided at roughly the same time they started privatisation of the U.S prison system is all I'm sayin!
I guess the conundrum I have is I live the gangsta life so how do I separate that from Americans thugg rap when that’s my world?