Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bruno is a whiny bastard but wouldn’t sack him, need to bring someone in worthy of the captains badge. the other two definitely need to go. rashford is still the worst of the lot
gonna be one massive clean out next season.

think use will need at least 6 to 7 new players maybe more depending on who leaves and who use promote from the academy

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bruno is a whiny bastard but wouldn’t sack him, need to bring someone in worthy of the captains badge. the other two definitely need to go. rashford is still the worst of the lot
He's your captain and represents the team. You've got to cut the head off the snake and I think that's him.

That being said, I think Maguire has been decent when I've watched you lot, so maybe fewer responsibilities for Bruno may work?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
gonna be one massive clean out next season.

think use will need at least 6 to 7 new players maybe more depending on who leaves and who use promote from the academy
It's going to be a hard process.

From what I've seen of Mount this year he looks okish? But ...

2-3 forwards
2-3 midfielders
2-3 backs
1 goalkeeper

And that's just to compete. All with a potential rookie coach ...

Will be a hard process

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's your captain and represents the team. You've got to cut the head off the snake and I think that's him.

That being said, I think Maguire has been decent when I've watched you lot, so maybe fewer responsibilities for Bruno may work?
maguire has done a complete 180 and has been playing very well to the point i don’t clench my asshole everytime he gets the ball anymore but i feel like giving him back the armband will put the pressure back on him and he’ll go back to his old ways.
who’s know? maybe? but i don’t think whichever coach comes in will get rid of him

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
maguire has done a complete 180 and has been playing very well to the point i don’t clench my asshole everytime he gets the ball anymore but i feel like giving him back the armband will put the pressure back on him and he’ll go back to his old ways.
who’s know? maybe? but i don’t think whichever coach comes in will get rid of him
I don't think they will. He'll be so hard to get off the wage bill, and tbh there are a heap of other players I'd get rid of before him.

Still not good enough, but not the worst.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, no, I'm not. Atlanta did ok tbh. Tactically outsmarted us. Were the better team.

United? Utter fucking gash. Shocking. Putrid. But somehow we never beat you. Madness. Shameful
And you lost to this sorry mob eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bad luck to Coventry. It was a great comeback by them and their fans were amazing.. They almost won it at the end of extra time.. It would have been a huge moment for the club..

But United obviously have serious problems closing out games and aren't mentally strong enough. They're such an up and down team..

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And you lost to this sorry mob eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're in his head, even when we're irrelevant.

I am pretty sure he has watched more United games than I have this year.

Suffers from MUDS - Man United Derangement Syndrome.