Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s almost scary how similar this game was to tonight’s match at Accor.

Thankfully we will be on the positive side of the analysis. That 2nd half was a shambles.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw late in the game when they were still up 3-2 and United were on the break down the right side.. Rashford didn't even bother to sprint into the box to make a run to get in front of his defender when there was a chance to score. And he only came on as a sub in the 2nd half, so it's not like he was tired. He's taking the piss
they're better off cashing in and selling him in the summer if he keeps doing in the remaining games

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw late in the game when they were still up 3-2 and United were on the break down the right side.. Rashford didn't even bother to sprint into the box to make a run to get in front of his defender when there was a chance to score. And he only came on as a sub in the 2nd half, so it's not like he was tired. He's taking the piss
It's honestly disgraceful mate. I'd be disgusted as a United fan. What kind of attitude is this?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How the fuck did we lose one game, and draw two to your lot? Fuck Liverpool are shit!

This Man United team is so so bad. Way worse than Ole's years. Shockingly bad!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
View attachment 106508

@Tassie Devil

Garnacho liking goldbridges twitter post
Tbh, I didn't watch the game so can't comment too much, ans I didn't know about him being subbed.

From afar tho ... bold move especially when he could've and should've done it to so many senior players at the club in the past.

If he's going to be doing that he needs to be consistent.

Deadman walking imo

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tbh, I didn't watch the game so can't comment too much, ans I didn't know about him being subbed.

From afar tho ... bold move especially when he could've and should've done it to so many senior players at the club in the past.

If he's going to be doing that he needs to be consistent.

Deadman walking imo
I think ten haag will be sacked once the season ends

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How the fuck did we lose one game, and draw two to your lot? Fuck Liverpool are shit!

This Man United team is so so bad. Way worse than Ole's years. Shockingly bad!
They are getting the rust out of the way now while City & Arsenal have hit their straps too early. City & Arsenal are about to hit a dip in form while Liverpool are having their dip now.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are getting the rust out of the way now while City & Arsenal have hit their straps too early. City & Arsenal are about to hit a dip in form while Liverpool are having their dip now.
I'd like to think that but ... We haven't been playing at the top of our game for a while.

Maybe Jota coming back will see us score a few more and gain that confidence?