Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
use should cash in and sell rashford in the summer, has been rubbish all season and jogs whilst pressing

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the game ....

I mentioned last week how much of a mind fuck United are to follow after conceding less than a minute after scoring for the umpteenth time this season .... this week 3-2 up with a minute of injury time to go .... Fuck me .... I'm numb ....

If The Dogs get screwed in all the 50/50's tonight I'm off for a trip to the couch ....

Anyone know a good SHRINK ....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man United "we can out shamble you" another classic one liner from Burley.

I like his point about Casemiro tho. He's been dreadful but he's not helped by those in front of him.

Bruno puts some effort into defence, but has got no idea tactically how to defend.

What do they do on the training pitch?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Been happening for years mate ....
Very true.

It's impossible for a manager to dictate a system when the players don't buy into it.

Rashford is an example, but you could pick multiple players who're the same but it different ways.

Casemiro. Bruno. Two good examples

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very true.

It's impossible for a manager to dictate a system when the players don't buy into it.

Rashford is an example, but you could pick multiple players who're the same but it different ways.

Casemiro. Bruno. Two good examples
That's why i want everyone bar a few of our kids fucked off ....

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep .... we are a mid-table club at present and it should be a lot worse .... we have been dominated in every game this season bar a few ....

Unless the whole joint is blown up, we will remain rubbish .....

I would rather get relegated with a team of kids than watch another minute of this diabolical shit .....

Another 28 or so shots on our goal against average opposition....

Player after player after player getting injured .....

The club is so much of a fucking shambles it defies logic .... I mean we are one of the richest clubs in the world ...

The football fans on this site could run it better !!! ..... not joking ....

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep .... we are a mid-table club at present and it should be a lot worse .... we have been dominated in every game this season bar a few ....

Unless the whole joint is blown up, we will remain rubbish .....

I would rather get relegated with a team of kids than watch another minute of this diabolical shit .....

Another 28 or so shots on our goal against average opposition....

Player after player after player getting injured .....

The club is so much of a fucking shambles it defies logic .... I mean we are one of the richest clubs in the world ...

The football fans on this site could run it better !!! ..... not joking ....
honest question why did use get our old medical staff?
was a dud for us and seems to be a dud for your lot over the last few seasons with the amount of injuries use have copped

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
honest question why did use get our old medical staff?
was a dud for us and seems to be a dud for your lot over the last few seasons with the amount of injuries use have copped
As with all things United ..... who the fuck knows? ... it's amateur hour from top to bottom ...

Mate my blood pressure is through the roof after watching my teams play today .... can hardly type !

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As with all things United ..... who the fuck knows? ... it's amateur hour from top to bottom ...

Mate my blood pressure is through the roof after watching my teams play today .... can hardly type !
Liverpool went through the same thing, and still do, and people constantly question the medical staff.

Maybe the game is changing and players need more of a break?

Maybe Ten Haag didn't / doesn't trust his players enough, so overplays some?

Maybe certain players came to the club no in good shape?

Maybe certain players aren't used to pushing themselves physically, so they're burning under the pressure?

It's hard to say, but I wouldn't blame the medical staff completely. Lots of factors involved.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liverpool went through the same thing, and still do, and people constantly question the medical staff.

Maybe certain players aren't used to pushing themselves physically, so they're burning under the pressure?

It's hard to say, but I wouldn't blame the medical staff completely. Lots of factors involved.
Probably right on all points mate ..... a real cumulative effect.

He most definitely overplays some ...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

would say players playing more games with not much break has contributed to a lot of injuries across the league

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
would say players playing more games with not much break has contributed to a lot of injuries across the league
Without doubt this is true, and it'll only get worse with the increase in games in coming years