Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

why does he have to keep bringing up other teams?

conceding 30 shots to Brentford is embarrassing

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

why does he have to keep bringing up other teams?

conceding 30 shots to Brentford is embarrassing
Lucky to get a draw tbh. Another shocking performance but people will still say he should stay and point to the Liverpool win as a reason.

Liverpool lost that rather than United winning it. They're shocking

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lucky to get a draw tbh. Another shocking performance but people will still say he should stay and point to the Liverpool win as a reason.

Liverpool lost that rather than United winning it. They're shocking
they're pretty much playing for the fa cup now, considering they're so far behind 4th and 5th.

any other team they would of conceded 5 goals easy last night

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
they're pretty much playing for the fa cup now, considering they're so far behind 4th and 5th.

any other team they would of conceded 5 goals easy last night
Agree. Shocking performance tbh. Embarrassing

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree. Shocking performance tbh. Embarrassing
what's even funny is how he said city and Liverpool struggled against Brentford but both teams ended up winning and didn't concede 30 shots.

he really does like deflecting ten haag and bringing up unnecessary comments

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Following United has to be the greatest MIND FUCK of all time ....

On the verge of the most underserved win of all time and what do we do .... concede within a minute of scoring for the umpteenth time this season.

These players are SOFT .... keep the kids and fuck the rest off .... coach included (have changed my mind) ... You were right all along @Tassie Devil and others ...

Every time we have a slither of hope these pretenders shit the bed .... Every fucking time.

Following on from the disappointment of The Dogs v Souths game and all the subsequent fallout, has me ready to quit following sports :weary:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

On the verge of the most underserved win of all time and what do we do .... concede within a minute of scoring for the umpteenth time this season.

These players are SOFT .... keep the kids and fuck the rest off .... coach included (have changed my mind) ... You were right all along @Tassie Devil and others ...

Every time we have a slither of hope these pretenders shit the bed .... Every fucking time.

Following on from the disappointment of The Dogs v Souths game and all the subsequent fallout, has me ready to quit following sports :weary:
dont quite understand why use always concede a goal straight away within 5 mins of scoring.

you would think by now that they would of learned there lesson to not switch off

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me neither .... shows how fragile and soft the club is.

No desperation whatsoever ..... pathetic.

Was hoping for a lift after the FA cup result .... but we were worse than ever ....

I genuinely dislike certain players .... watching games at present is an odd experience for me.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The issue I have is that Ten Haag was specifically brought in because of the culture he created at Ajax, but personally I've seen nothing close to him beign able to replicate it or that he's actually trying to?

We can laugh about the Dogs being shit, but at the very least we can finally start seeing an identity being formed. CC has a way he wants to play, and he sticks to it. Of course, over time he'll learn how to adjust slightly, but with him at the very least we understand what he's trying to do.

I read an interview with Reynolds talking about his playing time with the Dogs under CC, and how CC impressed on him and the rest of the team commitment to the processes and supporting each other in defence. We didn't have the cattle the first year, but CC stuck to it and I think we're starting to reap the benefits ... in defence anyway LOL

United? I wouldn't have a clue with what Ten Haag is trying to do? When pressed yesterday about conceding so many shots, his reply was along the lines that you're still winning games! The games you won were quite lucky tbh. It's not sustainable but for some reason he thinks it is?

I'd be sick of seeing a forward line led by Rashford not attempting to track back and support the midfield and defence. Not consistently anyway. Captain Couragous is the same. A really bad culture there.

And I don't know how you change this? Who would you bring in instead of Ten Haag?

You need 6+ more players, but in this FFP regulated market clubs won't be able to splash cash anymore, and fuck knows how you're going to get money out of players like Antony?

Not good times for you mate tbh. Not good times.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no fucking clue who i would bring in mate. ... unless there is a massive cleanout i don't think it matters.

The funny thing with Ten Hag was you could see something initially but as seems to happen to all of our coaches it goes rapidly downhill.

I backed him for as long as i did because i am sick of this coaching carousel we have been stuck on and i truly believe our squad is WAY overrated. However, he gives every indication of dead man walking at present .... talking absolute rubbish.

Out tactics appear to be lets let Bruno run around at will and we will see what happens ... also we will play out from the back cause we bought a goalkeeper who is good with his feet .... never mind he has no one who is comfortable on the ball to give it to ....

I could go on about individual players but i would probably bore you to death ....

Not good times at all ....

100 % agree with your thoughts on CC ...

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me with the Bulldogs right now.
I feel your pain regarding the most overrated player in Bulldogs history as well mate .... i really do..

Would like to have been a fly on the wall in your joint when Burton and Salmon were fucking things up ... What a piece of ball playing that was !!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I feel your pain regarding the most overrated player in Bulldogs history as well mate .... i really do..

Would like to have been a fly on the wall in your joint when Burton and Salmon were fucking things up ... What a piece of ball playing that was !!!
I still can't believe we lost that game, absolutely zero clue what to do with the ball lol.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still can't believe we lost that game, absolutely zero clue what to do with the ball lol.
I'm still spewing mate .... more so after watching a replay ..

We should have won by twenty .... combination of average footy and some sort of curse hanging over us .... we can't get a bounce let alone a 50/50 call from upstairs ....

Can you imagine how i feel having to watch United later on that night .....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have no fucking clue who i would bring in mate. ... unless there is a massive cleanout i don't think it matters.

The funny thing with Ten Hag was you could see something initially but as seems to happen to all of our coaches it goes rapidly downhill.

I backed him for as long as i did because i am sick of this coaching carousel we have been stuck on and i truly believe our squad is WAY overrated. However, he gives every indication of dead man walking at present .... talking absolute rubbish.

Out tactics appear to be lets let Bruno run around at will and we will see what happens ... also we will play out from the back cause we bought a goalkeeper who is good with his feet .... never mind he has no one who is comfortable on the ball to give it to ....

I could go on about individual players but i would probably bore you to death ....

Not good times at all ....

100 % agree with your thoughts on CC ...
I said it before and was mocked but I think Ten Haag has done worse than Ole.

You've stockpiled shit players at the club who're going to be impossible to move on. You've got zero identity and continue to rely on individual brilliance.

Fuck knows how you can turn this around? You'll have some results again and people will claim you're not far off being back, but the reality is that you're miles away. Absolutely miles.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said it before and was mocked but I think Ten Haag has done worse than Ole.

You've stockpiled shit players at the club who're going to be impossible to move on. You've got zero identity and continue to rely on individual brilliance.

Fuck knows how you can turn this around? You'll have some results again and people will claim you're not far off being back, but the reality is that you're miles away. Absolutely miles.
Please mate .... i don't want to contemplate that we are worse now compared to when Ole was in charge ...:rage::rage::rage:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please mate .... i don't want to contemplate that we are worse now compared to when Ole was in charge ...:rage::rage::rage:
I honestly think you are. I said you were at the start of the season and you've got worse.

You need a massive massive clearout. Completely new coaching staff.

You're lightyears away from the top 3. Spurs and Villa I think are on a different level simply because they have unity and an approach to play.

You'll continue to buy top players who'll get lost as they won't have a system to play in. Other teams buy players to suit the system (apart from Chelsea) whereas United just buy players.

Look at Sancho at Dortmund. Setting the place on fire but couldn't get a run with you