Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So .. lets get this back onto Man United talk shall we?

With all the FFP stuff flying about, maybe you lot were right about not being able to bring in players?

Though, you've gotta question why so much has been spent in these last 2 years or so on absolute dross.

Is it a time to look at your youth?

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was disappointed we didn’t get qatar but INEOS are growing on me, would’ve had the money but have blokes like ferdinand running footy operations.
IMG_7995.jpeg
IMG_7994.jpeg

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@coach 7 has found his voice:tearsofjoy:

Anyways, it seems they are looking to get out of the doldrums by hiring ex Man City staff . Imagine if we did the same, trying to bring in ex Everton staff to save us . But then again this would never happen at Liverpool FC
lol the biggest hypocrites
no one cares about your midget club

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love these football threads, usually two guys going back and forth like a world record game of pong.

Keep it up fellas

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pep is taking the piss.
He knows it’s not going to happen because this football nobody with Omar for a first name is nothing more than a football operations management guy.
His success at Man City came about because of the Emiratis big wallet . let’s not kid ourselves.
My prediction is that Man Utd will remain trophy less in the PL for another good decade.
You can bring in all the Omars and Kumars you want but the reality is Sir Alex Ferguson left the club in shambles .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow United are struggling against fourth tier Newport County..
At their level I guess?

Ran out winners 4-2 but same issues remain.

United would look decent in the 2nd division, though Newport are placed 16th so perhaps not?