Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
And just to put the real nail in the coffin @Donkey Slayer

LFC home ground? Anfield. We haven't even sold naming rights to a stand let alone a ground.
Barcelona home ground? Spotify Nou Camp.

1705398762801.png

1705398848368.png

You sold naming rights to your stadium so it can be called after..... a music app. A fckng music app. Even ManU wouldn't stoop to that. Whats next? Selling naming rights to the team itself? KFC Barcelona? Oh - I know. Dunkin Donuts Barcelona.

Game. Set. Match.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
We owed about $150M to debtors. Then we have a $100 - $200M investment from Dynasty Equity so chances are, we owe buttkiss. We play within our means. Barcelona United on the other hand - nah.

Well done. Your members own the club. Its just a real shame that all those Barcelona members own basically nothing because the club is insolvent. Your broke. Gunna be the Monaco or Ajax of world football shortly where the only thing you can do is flog development players to other clubs who are not broke.

Strive for mediocrity my friend or even better - merge with ManU. Then we can have the two most cancerous broke clubs in the world becoming a super cancer and truly break debt records. Go out with a bang.

Viva La Barcelona United !!!!! Or is it Manchester Football Club? Maybe whomever owes the most money gets naming rights. You're leading but you better work hard on this.
Your owned ahahahah. They could sell your ass to some fuckwit if the club tomorrow became a broken shit show which you almost are once Salah and Vvd leave thats the only quality you have how fucking shit lol

Cancerous ?? Hahaha jealous turd crawl back to your livershit hole

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
He was never on the field so we could save him for the inevitable transfer. We know the offer is coming, only thing is we only accept cash, not bombas.

Now we might think about Cancelo. Our RB forgets how to defend. Straight swap for Thiago. Seems fair to me.
Hahaha, cancelo wouldn't go near your putrid club that's it keep dreaming about my players. You'll never have them hahahah flop

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score

LFC home ground? Anfield. We haven't even sold naming rights to a stand let alone a ground.

View attachment 100429

View attachment 100430

You sold naming rights to your stadium so it can be called after..... a music app. A fckng music app. Even ManU wouldn't stoop to that. Whats next? Selling naming rights to the team itself? KFC Barcelona? Oh - I know. Dunkin Donuts Barcelona.

Game. Set. Match.
Cry more flop cry more look at him go

I'm drowning in your fucking tears

Your below me

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 100429

View attachment 100430

Game. Set. Match.
Who the fuck wants to put their name on your piece of shit stadium anyway that's another question worth asking flop

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 100429

View attachment 100430

Game. Set. Match.
No et preocupis bobo
Screenshot_20240116_152212_Gallery.jpg

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Your owned ahahahah. They could sell your ass to some fuckwit if the club tomorrow became a broken shit show which you almost are once Salah and Vvd leave thats the only quality you have how fucking shit lol

Cancerous ?? Hahaha jealous turd crawl back to your livershit hole
We're owned and our owners actually have something of value. Your owned and your owners have only received one big botifarra. Oh - and free spotify.

Guess that's something.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Hahaha, cancelo wouldn't go near your putrid club that's it keep dreaming about my players. You'll never have them hahahah flop
Fair enough. He'd only be a sub at Liverpool. Can understand some players want first team football, even if they are worried about being paid.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
We're owned and our owners actually have something of value. Your owned and your owners have only received one big botifarra. Oh - and free spotify.

Guess that's something.
Your club only has value in epl. lol, outside, nobody cares... Even still , I cbf watching Liverpool. Your team is boring. I just checked. Is it true you have only won the league once in the last couple or over 10 years hahahah? god knows how long lol and you're talking about our people, lol. Nobody wants to live or play with Liverpool it's shit I've been told from friends. If I were your owners, I would getbout before your teams go to compete shit soon lol going to be hard to replace big names when you can't sign none, lol.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough. He'd only be a sub at Liverpool. Can understand some players want first team football, even if they are worried about being paid.
I don't understand you want quality of Cancelo but for the bench ?... No wonder they don't come to you. No surprise, really. A Liverpool fan is talking to me about players, lol. I should know better.

The way i see it, players come to us, not you. The puddles I can almost swim in now

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lads. Just a reminder that this is a Man United thread. Maybe take it to the Banter Thread where I think this jousting belongs?

On another note, Barca ... ? I mean, really? Hahahah

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Lads. Just a reminder that this is a Man United thread. Maybe take it to the Banter Thread where I think this jousting belongs?

You started it by asking next time, ? maybe mind your own business???

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

I think you will notice that I have proposed a merger many times so I would argue I'm on topic.

Plus who else would be silly enough to merge with them and take on the debt of a small country?

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Your club only has value in epl. lol, outside, nobody cares... Even still , I cbf watching Liverpool. Your team is boring. I just checked. Is it true you have only won the league once in the last couple or over 10 years hahahah? god knows how long lol and you're talking about our people, lol. Nobody wants to live or play with Liverpool it's shit I've been told from friends. If I were your owners, I would getbout before your teams go to compete shit soon lol going to be hard to replace big names when you can't sign none, lol.
To be fair Liverpool still have a solid defence line and good coach I will admit. Just need better attackers and mids and they'll be more interesting to watch for me. Developing more kids is something that seriously need work for most club even Madrid literally hopeless at it now.

This is why City went for our staff Pep brought some of our people with him and now they won a treble.

Would hope to see Pep return soon as a sporting director at barca or something else. Same with Messi when he retires.. we're going to have alot of pull from these both and the place will be buzzing even more.