Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
HAHAHA where he headbutts Ronaldo and kicks Pogba. Where is the fridge now btw???

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
HAHAHA where he headbutts Ronaldo and kicks Pogba. Where is the fridge now btw???

according to his insta - he enrolled in a football academy to better understand the finer nuances of strategic football, from a defender, captain and coaches perspective. Here is a pic he's got up showing him studying...
1704260696203.png

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
according to his insta - he enrolled in a football academy to better understand the finer nuances of strategic football, from a defender, captain and coaches perspective. Here is a pic he's got up showing him studying...
View attachment 99624
Him and Pickford. Not better team imo. Born winners

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What ever happened to Ralf??? (A lot of the info in the video applies to our Bulldogs situation).

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

this makes no sense considering how bad he's been for united over the last 3 seasons
We’re crippled by FFP. Can’t make any significant signings until we reduce wage bill, plus make some sales.

We would be signing him on hella reduced wages to play second fiddle to Holjund.

All the potential in the world, but the bloke’s the literally definition of a tampon

Edit. FWIW. I want him gone. He’s the French Jesse Lingard

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We’re crippled by FFP. Can’t make any significant signings until we reduce wage bill, plus make some sales.

We would be signing him on hella reduced wages to play second fiddle to Holjund.

All the potential in the world, but the bloke’s the literally definition of a tampon

Edit. FWIW. I want him gone. He’s the French Jesse Lingard
dont use have any young academy players coming through that can replace these underperforming players?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So, @trent_solotar7

What are your thoughts on your captain? Do you really think he's the answer for taking United ahead?

What about Ten Haag? Do you believe he hasn't been backed enough?

Just wondering as you haven't said anything about it of late and I love talking about United

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, @trent_solotar7

What are your thoughts on your captain? Do you really think he's the answer for taking United ahead?

What about Ten Haag? Do you believe he hasn't been backed enough?

Just wondering as you haven't said anything about it of late and I love talking about United
who else is more qualified then bruno atm + who plays consistently? for now he should be, not many other options.
definitely hasn’t been backed enough, couldn’t get his transfer targets last szn, disagree with some of his signings in hindsight but they looked decent before they joined. injury has fucked us a lot and with zero depth we’ve struggled. he has been poor this szn with some decisons but still back him.

Yes you sure do, a lot more than Liverpool it seems less @Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
who else is more qualified then bruno atm + who plays consistently? for now he should be, not many other options.
definitely hasn’t been backed enough, couldn’t get his transfer targets last szn, disagree with some of his signings in hindsight but they looked decent before they joined. injury has fucked us a lot and with zero depth we’ve struggled. he has been poor this szn with some decisons but still back him.

Yes you sure do, a lot more than Liverpool it seems less @Tassie Devil
Wow. You've finally found your voice. Cool.

In my mind Bruno is one of your biggest problems.

The old 'who else would you have do it' is a poor excuse and shows how low you've come.

He's the cancer that needs to be taken out, or at the very least demoted. Not the attitude of a captain.

Ten Haag hasn't been backed enough?

How many Ten Haag players came in? And for what money?

It's an interesting take this "he hasn't been backed enough" because it's clear as day he has been.

Every team gets injuries mate. It's nothing abnormal.

Injuries didn't make your goalkeeper let in so many easy goals.

Injuries didn't make your forward line so abysmal.

Hey. This is cool tho. Talking about United. It's why I come on here for but when people hide and say nothing other than having pops ...

Oh. Btw. You're replying to my post so you don't need to @ me as I'm already in the reply.

But, appreciate you thinking of me

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Tassie Devil I know you love sticking the boot in as a Liverpool fan but what do you want from these United fans? They admit their team is shit, they've been stuck with horrible owners, poor transfer busts, a shit squad and a questionable manager. I think every United fan agrees they need to blow it all up but that will take a while because they have so many overpaid players that other clubs won't touch..

So fair enough with the memes and taking joy at their demise but I don't know what people expect United fans to say. The only answer is to fire Ten Haag and buy a whole new squad, (while fixing the stadium/improving training facilities) but it's easier said than done.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. You've finally found your voice. Cool.

In my mind Bruno is one of your biggest problems.

The old 'who else would you have do it' is a poor excuse and shows how low you've come.

He's the cancer that needs to be taken out, or at the very least demoted. Not the attitude of a captain.

Ten Haag hasn't been backed enough?

How many Ten Haag players came in? And for what money?

It's an interesting take this "he hasn't been backed enough" because it's clear as day he has been.

Every team gets injuries mate. It's nothing abnormal.

Injuries didn't make your goalkeeper let in so many easy goals.

Injuries didn't make your forward line so abysmal.

Hey. This is cool tho. Talking about United. It's why I come on here for but when people hide and say nothing other than having pops ...

Oh. Btw. You're replying to my post so you don't need to @ me as I'm already in the reply.

But, appreciate you thinking of me
yeah sorry bro some people have lives outside of this forum lol
yeah but most teams have decent depth.
i disagree but there’s no point in debating it lol, there’s no debating onana has been very poor and it’s strange that backup keeper isn’t getting minutes. yea i agree re bruno but who replaces him, give me options on who you’d have over him
okay no worries @Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Tassie Devil I know you love sticking the boot in as a Liverpool fan but what do you want from these United fans? They admit their team is shit, they've been stuck with horrible owners, poor transfer busts, a shit squad and a questionable manager. I think every United fan agrees they need to blow it all up but that will take a while because they have so many overpaid players that other clubs won't touch..

So fair enough with the memes and taking joy at their demise but I don't know what people expect United fans to say. The only answer is to fire Ten Haag and buy a whole new squad, (while fixing the stadium/improving training facilities) but it's easier said than done.
I don't want anything. Simple.

But, the claim has been made that I don't want to talk but just troll. As a response I'm simply highlighting that I'm happy to talk. No one wants to.

So what do I do?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yeah sorry bro some people have lives outside of this forum lol
yeah but most teams have decent depth.
i disagree but there’s no point in debating it lol, there’s no debating onana has been very poor and it’s strange that backup keeper isn’t getting minutes. yea i agree re bruno but who replaces him, give me options on who you’d have over him
okay no worries @Tassie Devil
Mate. You're the one who posted a private message highlighting that I was just trolling and didn't want to chat. Right?

But when I chat or try to you come up with this?

Honestly man. I don't care in the slightest and find it hilarious tbh.

It's good to have you back @coach tho it seems you never left lol