Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree on this. But getting in Sancho, who's fucking amazing btw, is it really what you need right now? At the price you'll have to pay?
Yeah shit I won’t be able to afford that holiday this year....
Oh wait
It doesn’t affect me in the slightest ......phew

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah shit I won’t be able to afford that holiday this year....
Oh wait
It doesn’t affect me in the slightest ......phew
Haha nah. I'm just saying you need a GK plus CB at the very least before Sancho. Great player though. Well done in getting him

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha nah. I'm just saying you need a GK plus CB at the very least before Sancho. Great player though. Well done in getting him
lol
Mate come on......
De gea and Henderson on the books

Put our defenders in front of Allison and he would look like a retired cop at a donut shop, sloppy......

Put de gea Behind vvd and the bloke would fall asleep from lack of work

But Cb I will 100% agree with you

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree on this. But getting in Sancho, who's fucking amazing btw, is it really what you need right now? At the price you'll have to pay?
Yes. 20 years old. Massive potential. Creates competition with the rest of the forward line.

Sir Alex had 4 to 6 players (depending on that seasons formation) vying for the forward positons

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes. 20 years old. Massive potential. Creates competition with the rest of the forward line.

Sir Alex had 4 to 6 players (depending on that seasons formation) vying for the forward positons
Fantastic player. Really. Well done if you pull it off because he's going to be massive.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol
Mate come on......
De gea and Henderson on the books

Put our defenders in front of Allison and he would look like a retired cop at a donut shop, sloppy......

Put de gea Behind vvd and the bloke would fall asleep from lack of work

But Cb I will 100% agree with you
Mate. DE Gea was absolute absolute gash last year. Absolute gash. Massive weak point and Henderson isn't the answer.

Same with your backs. Sorry. Think Sancho is a fantastic signing for you, but you really really need a keeper & CB or 2 if I'm honest.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You make it sound like you were the only team with injuries? Should I go through the injures Liverpool had for example? And some of the teams we put on the pitch? The amount of games we had to play in a short space of time?

I get what you're saying, I really do. United did OK with what you had, but is OK enough?
Mate im usually the last person to bring up injuries, but I've not seen a club literally lose their top 5 players to injury all in the space of 3 months.

Van Dijk, TAA and Firmino played every game for you guys, Salah 34/38, Mane 35/38. Your best players were on the pitch for the whole season, you guys did miss Allison at the start and yous did really well to without him. Im not going to discredit your season, you guys won the league and the history books will always say that regardless of what else was going on.

We had Pogba only available for 15 games, Bruno only for 14 games. The reason I brought this up was because all things considered it was a good season.

Look at where Man Utd were this time last year... we were a laughing stock and sitting in 6th place. Look at our squad, we've cleared out a lot of deadwood, brought in younger legs. Our best players dont want to leave anymore. We have a really young squad that is going to only improve.

After years of Moyes, LVG and Mourinho football, im happy to finally be able to watch some attacking football again, we are on an upwards trend and if you watch us play youll see that clearly.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate im usually the last person to bring up injuries, but I've not seen a club literally lose their top 5 players to injury all in the space of 3 months.

Van Dijk, TAA and Firmino played every game for you guys, Salah 34/38, Mane 35/38. Your best players were on the pitch for the whole season, you guys did miss Allison at the start and yous did really well to without him. Im not going to discredit your season, you guys won the league and the history books will always say that regardless of what else was going on.

We had Pogba only available for 15 games, Bruno only for 14 games. The reason I brought this up was because all things considered it was a good season.

Look at where Man Utd were this time last year... we were a laughing stock and sitting in 6th place. Look at our squad, we've cleared out a lot of deadwood, brought in younger legs. Our best players dont want to leave anymore. We have a really young squad that is going to only improve.

After years of Moyes, LVG and Mourinho football, im happy to finally be able to watch some attacking football again, we are on an upwards trend and if you watch us play youll see that clearly.
Make me laugh, you really do.

Liverpool were quite lucky with the front 3 being injury free, absolutely no doubt about that. And honestly don't expect us to have the same luck, which should mean that we'll drop more points than last season.

Liverpool lost a number of key players to injury last season, but used the squad to get us through.

Allison. Gomez. Lovren. Matip. Henderson. Keita. Ox. Lallana. Fabinho.

All suffered lengthy layoffs at different points throughout the year. To lost a keep of Allison's stature, but go through undefeated at that time is incredible. Yes, VVD is a collosus but one player doesn't make the defence. We lost all 3 of his CB partners at different times last year, with often there being examples of at least 2 of them being out at the same time.

Just to let you know. Man U is still a laughing stock to those who know what Man U stand for. The rubble you are now is just a shadow of your previous greatness, and anyone who knows anything will say the same thing.

Just ask your great Roy Keane ;)

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Make me laugh, you really do.

Liverpool were quite lucky with the front 3 being injury free, absolutely no doubt about that. And honestly don't expect us to have the same luck, which should mean that we'll drop more points than last season.

Liverpool lost a number of key players to injury last season, but used the squad to get us through.

Allison. Gomez. Lovren. Matip. Henderson. Keita. Ox. Lallana. Fabinho.

All suffered lengthy layoffs at different points throughout the year. To lost a keep of Allison's stature, but go through undefeated at that time is incredible. Yes, VVD is a collosus but one player doesn't make the defence. We lost all 3 of his CB partners at different times last year, with often there being examples of at least 2 of them being out at the same time.

Just to let you know. Man U is still a laughing stock to those who know what Man U stand for. The rubble you are now is just a shadow of your previous greatness, and anyone who knows anything will say the same thing.

Just ask your great Roy Keane ;)
When your best players are on the field all the time, you'll win more games. Simple as that.

I've said it plenty of times, Liverpool are champions and I'd love to be where you are but your logic on Man Utd is so flawed.

Please tell me what you expected from Man Utd last season? I genuinely want to know. A title win? FA Cup? what wouldve been a successful season in your books?

In the space of a year we've cleared Smalling, Darmain, Sanchez, Valenica, Young and Lukaku and replaced them with Bruno, Van de Beek, Maguire and AWB.

You are so fixated on us spending big on our recent signings, but at the end of the day we can spend big money each window and not have to worry about going bankrupt.

I've sat there and watched every game over the past 7 seasons and this is the first time in all those years that I've been excited by my team. We play some attractive football and the team being assembled looks dangerous. Many people laughed when teams like Liverpool were building their squad, we all laugh at the money Man City have thrown at theirs, but they stuck it through and saw success.

All this hate is because of Ole, if we had some Spanish coach in charge people would be acting differently.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Sancho would be the best signing we've made since Ronaldo. He is already world class at 20 years old. He would really help unlock defences and provide a different focal point to our attack.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When your best players are on the field all the time, you'll win more games. Simple as that.

I've said it plenty of times, Liverpool are champions and I'd love to be where you are but your logic on Man Utd is so flawed.

Please tell me what you expected from Man Utd last season? I genuinely want to know. A title win? FA Cup? what wouldve been a successful season in your books?

In the space of a year we've cleared Smalling, Darmain, Sanchez, Valenica, Young and Lukaku and replaced them with Bruno, Van de Beek, Maguire and AWB.

You are so fixated on us spending big on our recent signings, but at the end of the day we can spend big money each window and not have to worry about going bankrupt.

I've sat there and watched every game over the past 7 seasons and this is the first time in all those years that I've been excited by my team. We play some attractive football and the team being assembled looks dangerous. Many people laughed when teams like Liverpool were building their squad, we all laugh at the money Man City have thrown at theirs, but they stuck it through and saw success.

All this hate is because of Ole, if we had some Spanish coach in charge people would be acting differently.
I didn't say anything about spending big. I said you spent wrongly.

Our best players weren't on the field at all times and we still got results. You point to your injury record. Ours wasn't great either. But we still destroyed every team in the EPL. When are the excuses going to stop?

What did I expect from Man U? For the amount of money you've spent over the last 3+ years you've made absolutely no steps forward. This isn't good.

You looked better? Same points total as last year. Isn't that right?

Just saying.

YOu point to the players you've let go and who you replaced them with. You're seriously not saying Maguire has been a success, are you? AWB too? Van de Beek hasn't even started with you. Bruno has had half a year? This is your amazing future? Things can change but your only trump is Bruno who scores lots of penalties ... ;)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't say anything about spending big. I said you spent wrongly.

Our best players weren't on the field at all times and we still got results. You point to your injury record. Ours wasn't great either. But we still destroyed every team in the EPL. When are the excuses going to stop?

What did I expect from Man U? For the amount of money you've spent over the last 3+ years you've made absolutely no steps forward. This isn't good.

You looked better? Same points total as last year. Isn't that right?

Just saying.

YOu point to the players you've let go and who you replaced them with. You're seriously not saying Maguire has been a success, are you? AWB too? Van de Beek hasn't even started with you. Bruno has had half a year? This is your amazing future? Things can change but your only trump is Bruno who scores lots of penalties ... ;)
Liverpool has spent over 1 billion dollars in 30 years for 1 epl title

End of story, the worst spending ... fact

Even city average is better dollars per title or trophy
Way better

United have to best spend per result.... fact

Now scurry off ......

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And United won’t sign anyone else this transfer
We will behind the 8 ball again
Can’t blame the players or ole
But have to point the finger to the very top

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Way better

Now scurry off ......
Hit a nerve I see my old friend ;)

Fact. Liverpool were no where close to being as good as United for years.

Fact. Liverpool were absolutely terrible at transfers.

Fact. Liverpool overspent on absolute dross.

No one is denying that. What I'm trying to focus on is the present. You know. Now. By all means look at the past with Liverpool, you're welcome to it. By all means hold onto those trophies you won with Fergie. Why wouldn't you?

But I'm talking about the current problems at United and the fact that you've splashed out so so much money and have got fuck all to show for it. Your transfer policy has been embarrassing, typified by so many on here lauding Maquire as not only a good signing but a great signings. It's mental.

If you want to put your head in the sand and say that everything is rosy, and Ole is the right man to lead you forward. Great. If you're happy with your activity in the transfer window. Awesome. Happy for you to feel that way.

But if I were a United supporter I'd be livid with the way the club's been handled from top to bottom. The fact that you're saying De Gea & Maquire are still great at United is embarrassing.

Each to their own though.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Way better

Now scurry off ......
Don't respond to the bloke anymore, his take on football is laughable.

They've won ONE league title in the past 30 years... ONE. They've got a small club mentality, ive never seen another title winning fanbase with the same attitude as theirs.

The bloke has watched a few highlights of Maguire and AWB and claimed they have flopped. You wouldn't think both were in our top 5 players last season and contributed to the best defence in Europe.

Anyway, considering they don't like talking about history, the slate has been wiped clean now as it is a new season now and as things stand they have the same amount of points as us.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hit a nerve I see my old friend ;)

Fact. Liverpool were no where close to being as good as United for years.

Fact. Liverpool were absolutely terrible at transfers.

Fact. Liverpool overspent on absolute dross.

No one is denying that. What I'm trying to focus on is the present. You know. Now. By all means look at the past with Liverpool, you're welcome to it. By all means hold onto those trophies you won with Fergie. Why wouldn't you?

But I'm talking about the current problems at United and the fact that you've splashed out so so much money and have got fuck all to show for it. Your transfer policy has been embarrassing, typified by so many on here lauding Maquire as not only a good signing but a great signings. It's mental.

If you want to put your head in the sand and say that everything is rosy, and Ole is the right man to lead you forward. Great. If you're happy with your activity in the transfer window. Awesome. Happy for you to feel that way.

But if I were a United supporter I'd be livid with the way the club's been handled from top to bottom. The fact that you're saying De Gea & Maquire are still great at United is embarrassing.

Each to their own though.
De gea is still top class, but I never mentioned McGuire once being great

I think everyone is livid with Woodward n co
Do you think klopp would of got this united team to 1st or 2nd against the current Liverpool n city squads?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
De gea is still top class, but I never mentioned McGuire once being great

I think everyone is livid with Woodward n co
Do you think klopp would of got this united team to 1st or 2nd against the current Liverpool n city squads?
Yes

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't respond to the bloke anymore, his take on football is laughable.

They've won ONE league title in the past 30 years... ONE. They've got a small club mentality, ive never seen another title winning fanbase with the same attitude as theirs.

The bloke has watched a few highlights of Maguire and AWB and claimed they have flopped. You wouldn't think both were in our top 5 players last season and contributed to the best defence in Europe.

Anyway, considering they don't like talking about history, the slate has been wiped clean now as it is a new season now and as things stand they have the same amount of points as us.
Haha small club mentality?

The person claiming that Maquire & AWB has been a success. Watch more football mate. Seriously.

Hahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Children please

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahah fuck ing hell
Get a listen to it
So klopp would of finished higher than Liverpool and city this season
With that united squad, the one your saying is shit, with a shit keeper and shit cb etc

How do you figure that

Contradicting yourself son, and looking a little foolish