Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha small club mentality?

The person claiming that Maquire & AWB has been a success. Watch more football mate. Seriously.

Hahaha
AWB has been very good, and consistent over the season , not sure what games you watched

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha small club mentality?

The person claiming that Maquire & AWB has been a success. Watch more football mate. Seriously.

Hahaha
I've watched every single Man Utd game this past season, plus I'll catch 2-3 other premier league games and I try to catch up with other leagues too.

AWB had a great campaign. He had the best wingers in the league locked down every single week, he led the league in tackles and blocks, he is easily the best defensive right back in the league. He added 4 assists too, which has always been seen as a good return for a fullback.

Maguire is not a 75 million defender, no centre back is. But to us he has been worth it. We went from conceding 54 goals the season prior to 34 last season. We has made a massive difference to our side. Of course he has his faults, but at the time we needed a premier league proven defender in their prime and thats what we got.

Man Utd must live in your mind, rent free at this stage. You love to talk about the more than your own team.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've watched every single Man Utd game this past season, plus I'll catch 2-3 other premier league games and I try to catch up with other leagues too.

AWB had a great campaign. He had the best wingers in the league locked down every single week, he led the league in tackles and blocks, he is easily the best defensive right back in the league. He added 4 assists too, which has always been seen as a good return for a fullback.

Maguire is not a 75 million defender, no centre back is. But to us he has been worth it. We went from conceding 54 goals the season prior to 34 last season. We has made a massive difference to our side. Of course he has his faults, but at the time we needed a premier league proven defender in their prime and thats what we got.

Man Utd must live in your mind, rent free at this stage. You love to talk about the more than your own team.
Maquire is terrible. And it is the perfect example of the small club that you've become. You've had some of the greatest centre backs of the modern era at your club who've shaped the way it's played.

The fact you're settling for him typifies how low your standards have dropped.

Now. When I say terrible. I'm saying terrible by the standards you should be setting yourselves as Manchester United FC. It's the same as De Gea. Some of the mistakes he made last year were appalling. Absolute comical. But people still try and say he's great.

He's not good enough for Man U. Sorry. And he, nor Maquire will help you win much. They're not good enough. Simple.

Now. Clearly your standards are much lower, which I understand. I get it. I really do. I was there when Liverpool were 'improving' every year, and we were only 2-3 signings away from being back at the top. I accepted mediocracy as it was a high standard. Not for BIG clubs.

I guess you're happy not being a truly BIG club anymore? Each to their own.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Spot on

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol I hardly talk about them

I congratulated them on there achievement of winning the covid title
You're always talking about us. Let's be honest. I understand though. I always used to talk about the hot chick I could never get, and would end up with the fugly one at the end of the night. These days though. Life is good ;)

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok break it up, Tassie go back to your thread and boys if you ignore him he will go away [emoji6]

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok break it up, Tassie go back to your thread and boys if you ignore him he will go away [emoji6]
Ha. Nah. I'll leave you boys be. Only having some banter with you. Appreciate you letting me have some fun in here, but I'll leave you to it. Just don't mention Liverpool and you'll be OK ;)