Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way United and the Dogs play is so eerily similar. Wouldn't surprise me is Hasler and Dutch Hasler have weekly Skype conferences

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
LVG needs to wake up

Against Norwich we needed pace and he left matial and rash ford on the bench

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a world class defender to partner smalling... We are sitting ducks aerially ... And as I type this its 3-2 Blind beaten

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
well we didnt really deserve champions league anyway did we?
i can honestly see a Deja Vu on sunday when we think we have a chance again and then aguero scores in last minute to equalise against swansea and knock us out again...
all i can hope is that Sevilla win Europa
and we get a new manager for next season...thats our best hope

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never been happier about a loss in my life if it seals the fate of LVG...
Don't get me wrong, I would have loved a win and a spot in the UEFA.

I honestly can't believe how shit we gone after SAF...

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodwards ego is what stopping the door from hitting LVG's arse .... I'd be happy for SAF to look after the football side of things and Woodward the business as they are clearly his strengths ... Common knowledge that he doesn't want to be sacking a manager for the 2nd time for failing to meet United standards and expectations

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Renato Sanches this kid loved Manchester united as a kid and apparently we offered 40 mil yet bayern signed him for $35 wtf

also bayern signed Matts Hummels from BVB - we could of done with him

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Woodwards ego is what stopping the door from hitting LVG's arse .... I'd be happy for SAF to look after the football side of things and Woodward the business as they are clearly his strengths ... Common knowledge that he doesn't want to be sacking a manager for the 2nd time for failing to meet United standards and expectations
agree

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Renato Sanches this kid loved Manchester united as a kid and apparently we offered 40 mil yet bayern signed him for $35 wtf

also bayern signed Matts Hummels from BVB - we could of done with him
I admire how clubs like Bayern can go about their business and make surprise signings.

2 signings that we've been linked with for eternity and they waltz away to bayern.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Looking at lvg's stats his win/loss ratio isn't to bad it's he draws that kill us

If he had a fully fit team do you think we would challenge for top spot

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Looking at lvg's stats his win/loss ratio isn't to bad it's he draws that kill us

If he had a fully fit team do you think we would challenge for top spot
I highly doubt that.

We are shit and had long term injuries too but still ahead of you guys.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Considering staying up to watch the last epl games before Optus bumfuck everyone next season

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering staying up to watch the last epl games before Optus bumfuck everyone next season
Yeah I was going to sleep but then remember it's going to be last game on Fox. Il be sending Optus a barbed dildo for Christmas