ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No CL for you!

Well maybe if you win by 19 goals....

BUT

If you guys sack LvG and land Cuntrinho they you will have the last laugh.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
wasnt a hoax...it was ''accidentely'' left behind by some training exercise last week or something..
weird...but all it means now is we play on Wednesday morning our time!
expect LVG to be sacked about a week after the FACUP final (if we win) or the day after the final (if we lose)

no use putting us through this misery any longer

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wasnt a hoax...it was ''accidentely'' left behind by some training exercise last week or something..
weird...but all it means now is we play on Wednesday morning our time!
expect LVG to be sacked about a week after the FACUP final (if we win) or the day after the final (if we lose)

no use putting us through this misery any longer
I can't listen to anymore of his pressers I don't think anyone in the history of this planet uses "shall" as much as he does

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Ok we are going to win 19-0 and make it through to the champions league

Might get up and watch the game as it's the last one on Foxtel in Hd because next year we will be fucked

Also I was watching the bundesliga on bein and it looks pretty good

LONG LIVE THE GERMAN LEAGUE

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously cruising 3-0 into the 93rd minute of the game DDG about to get his well deserved golden glove award and then a Smalling OG just shits all over that ... Been that kind of season. Wouldn't surprise me if we lost the FA cup on penalties

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
me secretly thinks Smalling had a bet on Cech for golden glove!
poor DDG

expect Mourinho to be confirmed by the end of this month...sooner if LVG manages to lose us the FA CUP

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he does stay on, I dare say supporters might vote with their feet. What kills me is how boring we are to watch most times. I know Bournemouth aren't quality opposition but if they played like they did in that 2nd half, I'd be tolerate LVG for one more season

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i can count on 1 hand how many good games we've played this season under LVG
not good enough tbh... we obviously need a change.... win the FA CUP this weekend and let LVG go on his merry way with a trophy to his name and continue his streak of winning something at every club hes managed...but enough is enough...

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
If it wasn't for DDG saving LVG's ass many times this season he would of been gone along time ago

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you all heard the latest one? LVG promoted to football director for the final year of his contract and Mourinho as manager . Imagine that, our very own Gus Gould

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
We've fucking done it, FA Cup winners 2015/16.. something to at least celebrate after a disappointing season

Also means we've finally broken the post Sir Alex trophy drought

LvG becomes the first Manchester United manager in our history to win a trophy in his first two season in charge.. but I guess you won't hear that fact going around too much because it doesn't fit the #LvGOut narrative

FYI, injured and players not selected in the match day squad all travelled to Wembley

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
So.. it looks like we've somehow managed to lose the lid to the trophy haha, guessing it must have gone over the railing when we lifted the trophy and waved it around?

Also, massive fuck you to Pardew.. nothing wrong with celebrating a goal, but he went and did a dance

Haha, where's the dance gone? No sympathy, bought it on himself and looks like a proper twat

https://streamable.com/o4j8

Last edited: