Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Champions league qualification is in our hands. Win both games and we finish 4th. Thanks Arsenal ... How good would it be to see Pep in the Europa league

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
#1 - i cant believe how we struggled against Norwich and blessed to win 1-0
#2 - i still cant believe that Memphis is so rubbish
#3 - i really really cannot believe that LVG continues to put Mata on the wing! with Martial injured in the warmup... Rashford not in the squad and Rooney playing uptop...you'd think he was all out of options for someone to play as a #10...but NO! he throws a fast winger Jesse Lingard in central midfield and Mata on the wing...luckily for us...Mata scored the winner...and i reallly really do love him!
#4 - i cant believe City has bottled it and finishing 4th now is in our OWN HANDS! unbelievable!
#5 - we will most probably drop points at West Ham as we have pretty much destroyed every chance handed to us this season
#6 - if we finish 4th and win the FA CUP.... its unfortunate...but we might have to endure another long season with LVG at the helm
#7 - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GOD LET US PLAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE !! PLEASE DO NOT LOSERPOOL WIN THE EUROPA AND MAKE US WATCH THEM NEXT SEASON!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS #6 is exactly what happens at Arsenhole

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
you're right...we dont deserve champions league...but do City deserve it?
dont care really...just need to make sure we get a spot in the top 4
could still mathematically end up 3rd?
could u imagine that?!?!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you're right...we dont deserve champions league...but do City deserve it?
dont care really...just need to make sure we get a spot in the top 4
could still mathematically end up 3rd?
could u imagine that?!?!
Man Shitty and Arsenhole don't deserve it either.

Yeah we and Man Shitty need to lose our last games and you win your last two.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Actually Arsenal need to lose and Shitty to draw (you need to win both games no matter what)

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
dont care how it happens...but it has to happen!
cant wait for the game against the Hammers now!
the 430am wake up hurts...but for such a massive game...im not even sure ill be able to sleep beforehand lol

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont care how it happens...but it has to happen!
cant wait for the game against the Hammers now!
the 430am wake up hurts...but for such a massive game...im not even sure ill be able to sleep beforehand lol
Let's say we get a UCL spot and win the FA cup ... My money is on LVG staying another year. What's going to change. I don't see our playing style changing, we are going to have to pay massive overs to get that "creative" player LVG says we lack. Next year all the teams will get stronger. Liverpool will be challenging for a top 4 spot too. Chelsea will be back in the hunt. City have deep pockets and Pep. I'm quite torn about wanting us to succeed

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
im thinking the same as u... but if my choice is between keeping LVG and playing champions league again or missing out on champions league and losing lVG....id rather keep him...
No Way i want liverpool to make it and we miss out!
that would be 1 whole season of humiliation for me... lets beat WESTHAM 1st and then i may crack a smile...

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got a point there. I remember after the Moyes abortion watching the scousers in Champions league and cringing.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
if liverpool win the final dose that mean 5 English teams are in the champions league next year?

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
yes there will be 5 English teams in champions league next yr if Liverpool win Europa...(if 4th placed team qualifies)
alot ppl saying it will be funny if United come 4th and Liverpool win Europa then United miss out.....obviously they have no idea what they are on about...
just like Sevilla won Europa last season...and there were 5 spanish teams in champions league this yr...

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have been 3-0 down. I know it a emotional day for West Ham but you would think they were playing for a Top 4 spot

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Once again dominate possession and only have one shot

Why are we so shit I don't get it

How can you have that much possession yet can't shot are we trying to bore them to death