I almost want to go to bed with the lineup he has chosen

Pube head the shit ****
Carrick - don't hate him but he is to slow now
Valencia the useless **** who can't cross

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Yeah and let's totally ignore the fact Hugh pulled his hair

Don't get the Fellaini bashing, his form in recent matches has been great and a big reason behind our wins..

If you want to shit on someone then shit on Rojo, been awful for several matches - wouldn't care if he's sold in the summer

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
That's a pen to Leicester to be fair.. had the ref called it, would have been given away by none other than Rojo

Get him on a plane and send him back to Argentina, he's either constantly injured or looked out of his depth at the club

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Welcome sonny lol

And you know I generally tease pube head

Where is Schneiderlin

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the game but was nowhere near my phone. Rojo was awful. Constantly beaten to the ball at set pieces by Morgan. Was surprised Dutch Hasler didn't sub him at half time. Got to defend pubehead he did some good things yesterday. I don't know why he doesn't play more of Memphis

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
cant believe we didnt win that last night...result seems even worse now considering City got pumped...everytime i think we have a chance at making the top4....i am let down!
CANT STAND PUBEHEAD PLAYING EITHER...all we do when he plays...is put crosses in the box or long balls looking for his head!
we started very strong yday and should have been 2 goals up...but wow what a save from Kasper from Lingards shot!
2 mins later they go up the pitch and score...(well done Rojo...your a defender but cant defend to save your life)

have really missed Shaw this season!
would have loved to see Memphis get a crack from getgo last night...i think the squad that finished the game should have started but eh what can we do...
best we can hope for is LVG is sacked in the offseason and we start again next season in Europa :(

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant believe we didnt win that last night...result seems even worse now considering City got pumped...everytime i think we have a chance at making the top4....i am let down!
CANT STAND PUBEHEAD PLAYING EITHER...all we do when he plays...is put crosses in the box or long balls looking for his head!
we started very strong yday and should have been 2 goals up...but wow what a save from Kasper from Lingards shot!
2 mins later they go up the pitch and score...(well done Rojo...your a defender but cant defend to save your life)

have really missed Shaw this season!
would have loved to see Memphis get a crack from getgo last night...i think the squad that finished the game should have started but eh what can we do...
best we can hope for is LVG is sacked in the offseason and we start again next season in Europa :(
Hit the nail on the head regarding Shaw ... We were looking really good with him not afraid of taking the defence on. I can't wait for him to team up with Martial, Rashford and co to see what they can do. Potentially there are great times ahead lets just hope whoever takes over nurtures the talent and helps lay the foundations for the start of another golden era #GGMU

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
It's been a good season and since Optus have fucked all epl fans in the ass for next season with there bullshit plans announced today

My German team is BVB for anyone going to start watching the bundesliga

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been a good season and since Optus have fucked all epl fans in the ass for next season with there bullshit plans announced today

It's going to be like $55 a month to watch EPL. They can go get fukd if they think I'm paying that much to watch it. Il just stream it for free

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
lucky for me i already have optus broadband and just need to pay $15 a month extra to watch it through fetch tv...which is the $$$ i am saving on not paying BEIN sports anymore...which is free with foxtel...
i just hope there is no lag through fetch tv with live games in HD....i dont get lag when watching netflix on my tv...
but could be different with LIVE HD SPORT....
i feel for those that dont have optus services already...coz its a rort!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the news on LVG sacking? Please tell me we will have better coach/staff/players next season

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Watch one of our teams win it now that we can't watch them lol

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Watch one of our teams win it now that we can't watch them lol
fked if i know what im going to do

mobile and internet is with telstra and as if im changing to sloptus there service is shit house

a good mate of mine is with optus im going to check out the fetch mini which is $5 a month, if not i'll vpn it