Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would have thought we would have been happy to win the FA cup and finish 4th ... We have turned into Arsenal

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
how are we even still in the race for top4?

i can see us beating Leicester next week but then dropping points against norwhich or bouremouth...
if we beat those bast#*ds earlier in the season we would be sitting comfortably in the top 4

shits me!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
The west BROM lose was a bad one to take we should of cleaned those hacks up and put pressure on city and Arsenal

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You guys are going to do an Arsenal. You will fluke a FA CUP and your shitty coach won't get sacked this year lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You guys are going to do an Arsenal. You will fluke a FA CUP and your shitty coach won't get sacked this year lol
Or we could actually do an arsenal, win fuck all finish fourth and the shitty coach won't be sacked lol

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Why do you want CL? It's not like you will get even close to winning it. (On current form)
because i want LVG to stay and for him to stick it to the doubters

i dont want to become a round about club that sacks managers straight away when the team isn't doing to good

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
because i want LVG to stay and for him to stick it to the doubters

i dont want to become a round about club that sacks managers straight away when the team isn't doing to good
So you don't want to be like Chelsea?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a bite assassin lol, your too learned it the art of taunting lol

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
f.a cup win gets up champsions league football doesn't it?:joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Unfortunately it doesn't, FA Cup winner gets Europa League football if I remember it correctly

Basically, we need to finish in the Top 4 and winning the FA Cup would be a nice way to cap off this miserable season

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately it doesn't, FA Cup winner gets Europa League football if I remember it correctly

Basically, we need to finish in the Top 4 and winning the FA Cup would be a nice way to cap off this miserable season
Doesn't City have to win the UCL and the Scousers win the Europa for that to happen too?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Doesn't City have to win the UCL and the Scousers win the Europa for that to happen too?
Not quite sure but I do know that when Arsenal won the previous 2 FA Cups, they were given the Europa League spot but having qualified for Champions League football through finishing in the Top 4, the runner ups were given the Europa League spots through the qualification rounds

If my memory serves me right, Hull City did not qualify and Aston Villa did

And if City win the Champions League and Liverpool win the Europa League, I believe that then cancels out Champions League qualificaiton for the team that finishes 4th as only 5 teams from the same country may qualify for the Champions League

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score

Come on bro you should know I know it doesn't get us CL football

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not quite sure but I do know that when Arsenal won the previous 2 FA Cups, they were given the Europa League spot but having qualified for Champions League football through finishing in the Top 4, the runner ups were given the Europa League spots through the qualification rounds

If my memory serves me right, Hull City did not qualify and Aston Villa did

And if City win the Champions League and Liverpool win the Europa League, I believe that then cancels out Champions League qualificaiton for the team that finishes 4th as only 5 teams from the same country may qualify for the Champions League
I was reading an article today on Foxsports that mentioned all kinds of scenarios maybe i didn't read it right but definitely spot on with the last observation that would render 4th position as worthless