Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking Mourinho...

With the way he is bitching and moaning, expect a fight for 4th place and nothing better.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if we will bring anyone else in.

I think moving the transfer day forward is wrong
I like it actually. It means clubs need to finalise rosters earlier there’s no more speculation about transfers once the season has started. I think Mourinho needs to sell Smalling and Rojo if he is bringing in Alderweireld

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
So we didn’t sign anyone else

Predictions for the season

Will Jose last the season? I think he will stay and Ed Woodward will go. Or they need to bring someone else in to broker the player deals and let Woodward to the sponsorship deals

Where will we finish? 2-3. City have brought in one player and they smashed everyone last year

Champion league ? We will make the 16

Will Fred flop or be a the missing piece for our midfield? Don’t know enough about him yet

How many times will young shit me this season? Prob every game

Can’t wait for 5am tomorrow bring it on

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Will Jose last the season? I think he will stay and Ed Woodward will go. Or they need to bring someone else in to broker the player deals and let Woodward to the sponsorship deals
Mourinho is desperate to stay so let's hope it brings out the best in him but in saying that in regards to your comment it's very unpredictable who will stay/go at the end of the season

Where will we finish? 2-3. City have brought in one player and they smashed everyone last year
I'm predicting a disappointing season but still above liverpool @Sxc_Boi69

How many times will young shit me this season? Prob every game
Solid player doesnt deserve the hate you show him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mourinho is desperate to stay so let's hope it brings out the best in him but in saying that in regards to your comment it's very unpredictable who will stay/go at the end of the season

It's not possible to finish above first so no idea what you're talking about?!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No pressure this year .....
This season is going to be like my Fifa career mode...basically winning every game by 5+ goals. Na but seriously we're down like 4 centre back to start the season and might have to play Grujic there lol.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This season is going to be like my Fifa career mode...basically winning every game by 5+ goals. Na but seriously we're down like 4 centre back to start the season and might have to play Grujic there lol.
Does it take into account that one month in the season where you guys go full retard and fuck up your season somehow

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Good game the late goal
Fked a multi i had

Sanchez was horrible today
Darmian as well

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does it take into account that one month in the season where you guys go full retard and fuck up your season somehow
I can reload a previous save when that happens in Fifa..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good game the late goal
Fked a multi i had

Sanchez was horrible today
Darmian as well
Seriously no idea why Darmian is still at Man utd… Absolutely embarrassing bit of business on the off season.

Sanchez wasn't to bad, his form on the tour was sublime so maybe just a bit of adjusting to the other stars coming in might help.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Mourinho should have been sacked mid way through last season.. He will not change his park the bus philosophy and the defence will be our downfall but should be top 4 regardless.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Seriously no idea why Darmian is still at Man utd… Absolutely embarrassing bit of business on the off season.

Sanchez wasn't to bad,.
He was off badly

If she stays injury free he will be united lb for years to come

Mourinho should have been sacked mid way through last season.. He will not change his park the bus philosophy and the defence will be our downfall but should be top 4 regardless.
I don’t get his tactics

Parking the bus in the 2nd min lol

Pogba was ripping out some killer passes today

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t get his tactics

Parking the bus in the 2nd min lol
Hes always been like that unless he has a top midfield engine, eg Lampard essien ballack. But even then it's more the players who want to attack than Mourinho.

The thing I guess Mourinho doesnt realise is that if you keep on attacking and start putting in consecutive big wins other teams fear you and wont attack when their playing you at your ground. That's how fergusons teams were, teams would never come to old Trafford to attack,they would all park the bus from the 1st second fearing a thrashing