Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's apparently 2 or 3 more signings to come but most likely done after the WC

Griezman rumours still doing the rounds
They would be morons if they sign another striker. Anyone catch the highlights of Rashford this morning?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They would be morons if they sign another striker. Anyone catch the highlights of Rashford this morning?
Yh he played infinitely better for England than for you guys, should definitely leave for another club.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
martial is gone this summer
Don’t know how I feel about this one. On his day, he can cut any defence to pieces but too inconsistent. Mourinho is definitely not the right manager for him. His work rate isn’t great and looks very lazy at times.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Players don’t want to fight for there place in the team anymore.

Also not making it to the World Cup would of hurt his ego.

Fucking younger generation. Stop worrying about social media and your brand and worrying about playing for the biggest club in the world

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Players don’t want to fight for there place in the team anymore.

Also not making it to the World Cup would of hurt his ego.

Fucking younger generation. Stop worrying about social media and your brand and worrying about playing for the biggest club in the world
I don't think you're being fair on martial though.

He was in somewhat good form and competing with rashford for that position. Then he got injured and mourinho bought Sanchez, who's much better on the right, and no matter how bad Sanchez performed martial never got another look in for the starting 11.

I don't think mourinho has managed the best young talent at the club and imo rightfully martial has requested to leave

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shut UP there is a Man utd Thread! Fcuk yeahhh!!!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think you're being fair on martial though.

He was in somewhat good form and competing with rashford for that position. Then he got injured and mourinho bought Sanchez, who's much better on the right, and no matter how bad Sanchez performed martial never got another look in for the starting 11.

I don't think mourinho has managed the best young talent at the club and imo rightfully martial has requested to leave
Martial is too hot cold.. If the kid was hell bent on being a successful footballer he could be one of the best but his just another Depay.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh he played infinitely better for England than for you guys, should definitely leave for another club.
He has his days, I reckon he played exactly the same.

Some wobbly shots, some tenacious chasing down and the usual fcuk up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What sort of demon summoning did you guys perform to get Everton to pay £30m for Rojo? Haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s Everton ... they would would probably pay £20 million for Mignolet
They have spent about £100 on just Digne, Richarlison and Rojo.. lol. Well if we sold Ward for £12.5m, surely we could flog Mignolet to some poor club for that and more haha.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Wonder if we will bring anyone else in.

I think moving the transfer day forward is wrong

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if we will bring anyone else in.

I think moving the transfer day forward is wrong
Agree with you about moving transfer window. Alderweireld seems to be on the cards, would love some confirmation .... Sonny *coughs*