Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was actually dreading the possibility they would win because my scouser supporter mates are insufferable ***** at the best of times. Got a little chant for them here

Mo Salah do do do do do do

Yeah Mane Mane do do do do do do

Bobby Firminiooooo

But you can’t be Ronaldo
Never in doubt. I know a few insufferable ones as well, they just go on and on and on. Fuckers you haven't been a big club in ages ffs

Other mates were worried about Liverpool winning it I reminded them "boys it's liverpool"

Lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They rat on about European pedigree lolololol
Fuck me, they've won 3 parts of fuck all since Adam was a boy

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But seriously Liverpool will be remembered for this game.

The game where bale scores probably the best CL final goal

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Ramos did a job on Liverpool lol

Took out salah then elbow the keeper in the head hahaha

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
For anyone interested in transfer news

We're signing Fred (Midfielder, Shakhtar Donetsk) & Diogo Dalot (Fullback, FC Porto)

We're interested in Alderweireld (Central Defender, Tottenham) & Alex Sandro (Fullback, Juventus)

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone interested in transfer news

We're signing Fred (Midfielder, Shakhtar Donetsk) & Diogo Dalot (Fullback, FC Porto)

We're interested in Alderweireld (Central Defender, Tottenham) & Alex Sandro (Fullback, Juventus)
Thanks good sir!

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be good if you Sxc_Boi69 says so lol ... will be a great foil for Pogba. Looks like Mourihno is trying to create a team around him. Fred has a tremendous workrate which will take the onus of Pogba to do the dirty work.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Must be good if you Sxc_Boi69 says so lol ... will be a great foil for Pogba. Looks like Mourihno is trying to create a team around him. Fred has a tremendous workrate which will take the onus of Pogba to do the dirty work.
He's no Keita or Fabinho haha. But yh he should compliment Pogba well in theory.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dalot is extremely highly rated, only played 7 senior games I believe but has clubs like Barcelona and Real Madrid after him which was confirmed by Dalot himself a few months ago, as seen in the following quote :

"I do not want to think about it but being watched by Real Madrid and Barcelona is a pride and gives me motivation,"

Signing him early would be a smart piece of business.