Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a little, it’s not nice when your team loses to teams like Swansea’s and Huddersfield of the premier league, or teams that play like them. ;)

The Man Utd fans I know are not happy with what the spending one is doing . He’s spent a shit load of money and implemented s game plan of a mid table premier league.

I say this year is a failure for Mourinio, no premier league, no CL . The 2 most prestigious comps.
I could also say to you what has Koop achieved that is different to what Rogers did with you guys. No silverware as yet .... you are right as yes for the amount of money spent his sheer arrogance and stubbornness surprises me at times. His choice of Fellaini shows he underestimated the opponent and expected United to romp home today. He can set up a team up to neutralise and defeat an opponent for a one off game like nobody else but gets it very wrong sometimes, more often lately. In regards to he players I’m glad Lukaku called them out today ... Mou’s treatment of Pogba is meant to motivate him, light a fire all he seems to be delivering is a bog average performance lately. Sanchez is trying his guts out but looks lost at times, doesn’t seem to be fitting to the system and that’s the problem, he seems to be to rigid with HIS system. The best we looked all year was when we had Mata on and we were chasing down a 2 goal lead. There is some great attacking flair with these players, I understand there is a balance but he has to loosen the leash a little and let them express themselves

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I could also say to you what has Koop achieved that is different to what Rogers did with you guys. No silverware as yet .... you are right as yes for the amount of money spent his sheer arrogance and stubbornness surprises me at times.
The difference being that under Klopp we seem to get better every season. I think our attack is much better this season. It’s the weak links in the team that have let him down, players Rodgers signed .
Mourinio on the other hand has Man Utd playing worse with time. And his only solution seems to be to spend more and try and buy himself out of trouble.
It’s not working for him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mourinho is a funny prick. After the game he said this:

"Liverpool have the Champions League but they don't have the FA Cup.

"That's football, that's life, we lost. Tomorrow is another day, Saturday is another match."

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a leader out there as well a Roy Keane type of guy not this bunch of soft kients
I swear if Lukaku keeps up his form and keeps displaying his passion and drive I’d look to him in the future. The bloke wants to win more than anything. I can see him blasting the players and giving them a serve when they need it. I love what he has been doing lately

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Messi gets Barca through easily over Chelski. Where's the CL thread?

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Messi gets Barca through easily over Chelski. Where's the CL thread?
Loved how before the start of the tie all my Chelsea mates were saying we can beat them, Messi hasn’t scored against us in 8 matches. My reply was “don’t tempt fate boys”

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Loved how before the start of the tie all my Chelsea mates were saying we can beat them, Messi hasn’t scored against us in 8 matches. My reply was “don’t tempt fate boys”
I know. My cousin who goes for Chelsea was adamant they were going to win easily. Now, I know the Barca team we have these days is shadow of the team we had in 2011/12, but FMD it's still a bloody damn good team. It looked like Barca barely broke into a sweat today lol.

This brotherhood :hearteyes:

fc__barcelona_wallpaper_by_meridiann-d5qrcc7.jpg

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Never gonna win anything when our first pass is always backwards. SAF never allowed this and that's why he was successful. Over these negative tactics.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I love seeing united lose. Biggest bandwagon team in the world

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck I love seeing united lose. Biggest bandwagon team in the world
We defiantly know Liverpool fans arnt bandwagoners lolololol
Be like jumping on the titans wagon......
Lololololol

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For once I’m actually backing Mou smashing the team in the press because he is right. The only ones busting their arses are Matic and Lukaku. Rom chased down their winger who was on the break all the way down to our box and bundled him out. The press want to smash Sanchez about loss of possession, would love to know how many times Martial did the same today. Pogba wants to play with Messi he reckons, let him earn his way in our line up otherwise he will be warming the Barca bench too. Be interesting to see how they finish the season, José did the same thing last year and we ended up with the Europa League. 2nd place is a must and the FA cup will make it a decent finish

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
We vs the spurs in the semi of the fa cup. Let's see how negative we are in this game

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Fucking unbelievable game... literally a game of two halves

Jose must've bent each and every one of our players over and gave them a colonoscopy during halftime to get that kind of a reaction

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep and good to see precious personalities not sook about it but stand up. Jose has put a marker down for next year.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Yep and good to see precious personalities not sook about it but stand up. Jose has put a marker down for next year.
I'm still fucking buzzing so I just wanted to tell you I love you mate

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was a very good second half they stepped up and actually attacked.

Although still concerned, That first half could easily have been 4 or 5 nil.

So did jose get his first half tactics wrong or did the team need a hairdryer to get going, either way concerning signs.

We need a Roy Keane type on the field, someone who does not accept less than 100% At all times.

Good win though and pleased with the fight back shown.