Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow, the FA cup. Alex Hunters grandad never won that.
Actually when was the last time u blokes took the premier league title? Have u even won it since it's been the epl?
Souths of the epl....... only difference is we have won the most and Souths have won a title in recent memory

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually when was the last time u blokes took the premier league title? Have u even won it since it's been the epl?
Souths of the epl....... only difference is we have won the most and Souths have won a title in recent memory
See I didn’t go there because that’s too easy ... similarities between the scousers and Redfern folk is uncanny too

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Alot of tension in this place. Can we just all agree to hate arsenal?

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget to celebrate demba ba dayView attachment 5720
.... my phones going to be lighting up today because of angry scousers .... ok this will keep me entertained.

So it’s going to go like this

Gotenks asking us about when our UCL semi is

Blueandwhiteangel will start bashing up Mourinho

We will say when was the last time they won an EPL

It will go round and round in circles

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
.... my phones going to be lighting up today because of angry scousers .... ok this will keep me entertained.

So it’s going to go like this

Gotenks asking us about when our UCL semi is

Blueandwhiteangel will start bashing up Mourinho

We will say when was the last time they won an EPL

It will go round and round in circles
Bro, I’ve had a change of heart. I want the spending one to stay at your club for a long time ;)

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Klopp manages to win the CL having made money for the club it will be one hell of a feat.
Waving the chequebook does not guarantee you success, PSG are one example, Mourinho is an even better one . Lol

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mourinho sucking up Wengers ass isn’t as entertaining as throwing grenades.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Ok season review time

Who should go who should stay
Who doesn’t play for the badge

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok season review time

Who should go who should stay
Who doesn’t play for the badge
Fellaini can fuck off

Martial: Needs to be played on the left or central otherwise he can fuck off too

Shaw: Kid needs a fresh start, hasn’t got the mental strength to dig in and turn it around at United.

Smalling: in my opinion needs to go.

Rashford needs to stay. Lingard (if we were talking last year I would have him in the fuck off column) needs to stay.

We need another DM and we need a left winger who can put in a decent cross

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Martial: Needs to be played on the left or central otherwise he can fuck off too

Shaw: Kid needs a fresh start, hasn’t got the mental strength to dig in and turn it around at United.
I'm wondering how much these two's lacklustre form is down to Mourinho?

Lingard (if we were talking last year I would have him in the fuck off column) needs to stay.
Mourinho needs to stop picking him over Rashford and Martial

We need another DM
We need 3, at least 2, center midfielders.

Other than that mourinho as to grow some balls and get our attack to interchange faster and to do this we need energy in the midfield. Our play is way too slow

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I get the feeling we will see a different united side next year.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Mourinho shits me.
Pogba has only stood out a few times this season. His best game was against Everton when we played the three man midfield and he dominated them. His second half against city. I suspect after he got yelled at half time.

These players need to stop worrying about self image and start worrying about playing better

I hope we sign some unknowns and they kill it.

Young can fuck off he has shit me for years

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering how much these two's lacklustre form is down to Mourinho?
Its not all Mourinho’s fault. He throws down the challenge and gives them a chance and they have bottled it most times. Martial is a world class talent but needs to be more consistent.

Shaw is a such a fragile personality. You forget the guy is so young and been through a hell of a lot. Part of the problem is he is English and fuck do they know how to overhype a talent. Don’t think Mourinho is the right manager for him, needs a Klopp or Pochettino type to coddle him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mourinho shits me.
Pogba has only stood out a few times this season. His best game was against Everton when we played the three man midfield and he dominated them. His second half against city. I suspect after he got yelled at half time.

These players need to stop worrying about self image and start worrying about playing better

I hope we sign some unknowns and they kill it.

Young can fuck off he has shit me for years
Was Young poor this season? I jumped on Fifa the other day and saw he had a team of the season card and was like lol wut.