Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Mourinho masterclass, simple as that.

Knows exactly how to set up his team in important games and how to manage the games - completely played Liverpool off the pitch in the 1st half and compact defending shutting them down in the 2nd half forcing them to have long shots from outside our penalty box

Mourinho completely nullified Liverpool's front 3, their best player got 1 chance and that was right at the end of the game - to add to my point, Liverpool's most genuine chance came from a corner in the 1st half otherwise all their shots in the 2nd half were from outside our penalty box

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Played well, very important win!
Rashford going from strength to strength

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did about 50 hip thrusts after Rashfords first goal.

Nothing better than beating scum.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mou: "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club."

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mou: "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club."
Prick is trying to deflect. This loss is on his head picking Pube head in MF.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that what he said today?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Prick is trying to deflect. This loss is on his head picking Pube head in MF.
Funny how things changes in just a matter of days. I still can't believe he actually said it, like what a **** haha.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how things changes in just a matter of days. I still can't believe he actually said it, like what a **** haha.
He is a **** ... that’s why I like him and find you so entertaining as well

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mourinio is underachieving at Man Utd. Hope you guys keep him for years.
His anti football tactics can only win your certain matches, it won’t win you major trophies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Somebody still a little salty from the weekend ...
Just a little, it’s not nice when your team loses to teams like Swansea’s and Huddersfield of the premier league, or teams that play like them. ;)

The Man Utd fans I know are not happy with what the spending one is doing . He’s spent a shit load of money and implemented s game plan of a mid table premier league.

I say this year is a failure for Mourinio, no premier league, no CL . The 2 most prestigious comps.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just a little, it’s not nice when your team loses to teams like Swansea’s and Huddersfield of the premier league, or teams that play like them. ;)

The Man Utd fans I know are not happy with what the spending one is doing . He’s spent a shit load of money and implemented s game plan of a mid table premier league.

I say this year is a failure for Mourinio, no premier league, no CL . The 2 most prestigious comps.
Lol so what's Liverpool then if we're playing like a mid table team?
And if this year is a failure for not winning epl or champions league what do you call Liverpool for last fuck knows how many decades lol

If we're a failure
Looserpool is the
LAughing stock of the world

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
fuck me pogba is a flop the **** needs to stop worrying about instgram stories with lingard and his image and worry about kicking a ball to his team mates
- pube head should never put on a united jersey again and the coach's tactic of a long ball to pube head to cross it back in clearly wasn't working yet they kept doing it.

Mata should of started that game as well as martial

lets be honest here boringho would be gone if it wasnt for ddg being an absolute beast in goals this season as we would be coming 7th

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The funny thing is with the players United have they don't have to play anti-football. They could be challenging for the title if they actually went for it every game. I would have no problem with them being defensive against the top 6 away from home but at home they should be killing teams. SAF wins the title with this United roster.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The funny thing is with the players United have they don't have to play anti-football. They could be challenging for the title if they actually went for it every game. I would have no problem with them being defensive against the top 6 away from home but at home they should be killing teams. SAF wins the title with this United roster.
Their build up is way too slow. Gives the defence time to settle in. There's no pace and movement

If saf were at the helm utd would've won at least another 3 or 4 titles