Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
With Newcastle scoring against West Ham, pretty much means Hull City are going to be relegated

Geez, we're so f*cking boring to watch.. bring on Wilson to inject some pace into this match

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Geez.. Valdes coming out for a punch and misses the ball completely but luckily Blind clears it off the line

Sign the contract extension Dave!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Mata OFF
Wilson ON

Finally Wilson is coming on, getting much needed game time

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Valdes with an outstanding save

Shit, even De Gea would be impressed at the save Valdes just pulled off

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
What the f*ck?

Abel Hernandez straight up punched Jones in the stomach and got away with it!

Hope Jones two foots the **** in his next challenge, snap the twat

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Fellaini gets a straight red for a lunging late tackle.. stupid challenge

If you're going to get yourself sent off then at least f*cking do it to Abel Hernandez

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
We get our first corner of the match in the 91st minute.. yeah, it's been boring

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
FT: Hull City 0 - Manchester United 0

What a boring match.. not much to say on the performance

Looked totally off the pace, didn't have anything to play for while Hull City gave it everything for their survival in the Premier League

Poor Steve Bruce :ohwell:

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that was 2 hours sleep I won't get back ... On a positive note slippy G got the farewell he deserved [emoji12]

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
With a 4th place finish in the Premier League now confirmed, we'll play the Champions League qualifiers on the 18/19th and 25/26th of August

Kick back and relax fellas, 54 days until our pre-season begins

With the season officially over, it's now time for me to begin my research into our endless transfer rumours for the upcoming summer transfer window (not looking forward to searching through a mountain of bullshit...)

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sonny, PM me what beer you drink so I can send you a case for all your work during transfer windows

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a heads up on what is the easiest way to buy tickets to go to a game heading over in November

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
So.. Real Madrid have just sacked Carlo Ancelotti after 2 season in charge despite winning them 4 trophies in his 1st season (Copa del Rey - April 16th 2014, UEFA Champions League 24th May 2014, UEFA Super Cup 12th August 2014, Club World Cup 20th December 2014) and his 2nd season in charge wasn't at all bad.. 22 consecutive wins, UCL semi finals and 2 points off first in La Liga

What a f*cking club.. and there's serious talks of them replacing Ancelotti with Benitez, that's like replacing a Ferrari because it wasn't fast enough with a Honda

Now lets turn our attention to De Gea, do you honestly want to play under Benitez Dave? Hell, there's a serious possibility Real Madrid would sell De Gea the instant he makes a blunder that costs them a piece of silverware and replace him with the new flavour of the month

My hope is for De Gea to be put off by the news of Real Madrid sacking an accomplished manager like Ancelotti and for Real Madrid to go trophyless for the next decade, what a scum club

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
The best thing to come out of the press conference to make the announcement of Carlo Ancelotti's sacking was this..

'Florentino Perez attempting to shed light on Ancelotti's sacking'

Reporter: "What did Ancelotti lack?"

Pérez: "I don't know."

Hardly surprising given the fact the same idiot sacked Vincente del Bosque hours after he won La Liga with Real Madrid in 2003...

Don't understand the attraction of Real Madrid, they hardly win anything these days and their own supporters berate their best players.. Ronaldo scores 61 goals this season and still gets booed by the supporters, is that not good enough for them?!

Not to mention the way the supporters treat their club legend Iker Casillas, imagine United supporters constantly booing Scholes and Giggs.. disgraceful