Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
On a much brighter note, here's a clip of the man himself LvG singing his own chant :roflol:

https://vid.me/QiTG

I love LvG, he's such a character with a strong personality to go with a big club like Manchester United

He's really starting to enjoy himself here at Manchester United, in Spain he had the board always breathing down his neck as well as dealing with the annoying Spanish press (the British press is shit, but theirs in Spain is a lot worse) while at Bayern Munich, he had the board always undermining him and his philosophy

But at United, we've given him what he wants and it's starting to pay off - gets his wishes of transforming the training ground to getting his way with shortening our pre-season tour, he's being given space to implement what he wants and we'll no doubt see the rewards of that in the near future

Best of all, he absolutely loves the support of the fans.. can't wait for the celebrations he has in plan, it's not a matter of 'if' but 'when' LvG will get silverware success at the club

Look at how he celebrated his first season at Bayern Munich, f*cking legend

[video=youtube;inhLp3FQdZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhLp3FQdZY[/video]

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a much brighter note, here's a clip of the man himself LvG singing his own chant :roflol:

https://vid.me/QiTG

I love LvG, he's such a character with a strong personality to go with a big club like Manchester United

He's really starting to enjoy himself here at Manchester United, in Spain he had the board always breathing down his neck as well as dealing with the annoying Spanish press (the British press is shit, but theirs in Spain is a lot worse) while at Bayern Munich, he had the board always undermining him and his philosophy

But at United, we've given him what he wants and it's starting to pay off - gets his wishes of transforming the training ground to getting his way with shortening our pre-season tour, he's being given space to implement what he wants and we'll no doubt see the rewards of that in the near future

Best of all, he absolutely loves the support of the fans.. can't wait for the celebrations he has in plan, it's not a matter of 'if' but 'when' LvG will get silverware success at the club

Look at how he celebrated his first season at Bayern Munich, f*cking legend

[video=youtube;inhLp3FQdZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhLp3FQdZY[/video]
He looks off his face

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
He looks off his face
What a character LvG is, think it's safe to say he's the life of the party!

[video=youtube;I-RpCa5wxTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-RpCa5wxTs[/video]

Here's a clip of LvG enjoying himself at the Amsterdam 2013 Gay Pride Parade

And according to Ashley Young who's the dressing room DJ, LvG forces him to play only house and funky house music :roflol:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Couldn't sleep so I decided to look for an MUTV stream to watch the players award on my iPad and luckily I've found one

Will be posting the winners of PoTY awards for the U18, U21 & senior team as well as goal of the year

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
De Gea is favourite to win the senior PoTY award for a second year running, would be a dream if his acceptance speech is "I'm signing a new deal, piss off Real Madrid." drops the mic and walks off to applause of everybody in the room

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
The senior team players' PoTY award goes to David De Gea

De Gea's acceptance speech

"I want to say thank you to my teammates. They have been fantastic this season - I love them!"​

Well.. if you truly love them then sign the contract extension and don't leave them!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Haha, there was a bidding war going on between LvG, Giggs and Yorke

They were bidding for golf gear or something and Giggs put in a cheeky last second bid just as LvG thought he had won it and gave Giggs a good 'ol smack on the back of the head

LvG eventually did win the auction, though that smack was priceless

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
The goal of the season goes to Juan Mata for his unbelievable strike against Liverpool

The Chosen Juan!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
The fans PoTY award goes to David De Gea

LvG with a cheeky last ditch attempt at getting De Gea to sign a new contract, here's what LvG had to say

"I am very proud of you."

De Gea on accepting the award

"We have the best fans in the World, I want to thank them all, they are always behind us, they travel everywhere."

Well done Dave, now sign the contract extension!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
LvG just delivered one hell of a speech, got every single person in the room pumped

He's rallying the troops for next season, cannot wait for August

What a character, fitting for a club like Manchester United - you could see and hear the passion when he delivered the speech!

I f*cking love Louis van Gaal.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
That's all folks.. now to try and get some sleep

You guys seriously need to check out LvG's speech at the end, he's such a character

I want to see us win the league with LvG just to see how he'll respond after winning some silverware, pretty certain LvG was pissed off his face nevertheless he was full of f*cking passion

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Just watched snippets of the speech again..

LvG delivered quite possibly the best speech I've witnessed, don't think anything will ever top that. :roflol:

Even Jamie Carragher, the scouser, loves LvG, here's what he said on Twitter

I can't sleep thinking about this LVG speech if anyone has the full speech send me it! I love that man!!

What a character, it's hard not to love LvG.. he initially finished the speech and left the stage, a couple of moments later out of no where, he stormed onto the stage again just to get everybody to applaud the lady playing the saxophone

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Fark this is a war cry! Not a speech

they need to show this before every game to fire the boys up

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved that speech ... Clearly has an affection for the club, players and fans ... I think he was the drunkest man in England last night haha