Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i don't think we have the squad to win the title, but i still think we'll finish in the top 3. been impressed with valencia, and owen hasn't been that injury prone. given some bad medical advice, but last few yrs he's played 30 odd games and since newcastle don't last long in other comps, that's pretty good.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
dude ur taking so much out of a charity game lol. United always start slow. Nothing will change again. I wouldnt say united are favourites however Liverpool and Arsenal have their fair share of problems. If anything, Chelsea might hold a slender edge. Hopefully Hargreaves plays this year.
I wasn't talking about that game at all. I barely mentioned it and didn't watch it. I'm just talking about United's prospects this season.

i don't think we have the squad to win the title, but i still think we'll finish in the top 3
Hmmm. Interesting. I think United can still win but think it'll be the most even title race for years.

Plus I don't believe a word Sir Alex says, I reckon he'll strengthen the squad more. But if he doesn't it will be an open title race.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about that game at all. I barely mentioned it and didn't watch it. I'm just talking about United's prospects this season.

Hmmm. Interesting. I think United can still win but think it'll be the most even title race for years.

Plus I don't believe a word Sir Alex says, I reckon he'll strengthen the squad more. But if he doesn't it will be an open title race.
i think we'll sign a big player during january

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i think we'll sign a big player during january
But if they were to do that why not now where you can have a full season with that player? It's not like United don't have the money. This stance they're taking with transfers makes no sense and their squad does need strengthening after losing two players the calibre of Ronaldo and Tevez. I still reckon they might sign a star before the end of the current window.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
well real snabbed benzema who we wanted, think we're in talks with david villa so hopefully we can nab him

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Manchester United scouts were casting their eye over Argentine striker Sergio Aguero in his country's 3-2 win over Russia on Wednesday.

don't know why though, we got enough strikers

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manchester United are looking at Schalke stopper Manuel Neuer, wouldnt mind him or rene adler. i dont really fancy foster.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Manchester United are looking at Schalke stopper Manuel Neuer, wouldnt mind him or rene adler. i dont really fancy foster.
Adler is very good goalie. Very wise move from SAF I also agree Foster and that Polish Keeper are average.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
he's not a bad keeper, he's fairly young so he's got improvement in him, perhaps when vds retires he can help him out a bit. i'd rather see a reserve make it then keep on buying

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
game starts in an hr, anything less then 7-0 will be disappointing :p nah think maybe 2-0

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no cause you're here :grinning: and more then 1 person here supports em even if they aren't online :p
Haha, I could say the same about City when you did the whole tumbleweeds thing.

Malla goes for City too so there! :arab:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
just saw the commentary on bbc. looks like we missed at least 3-4 chances. owen might have a field day if they put him on early, he doesnt miss