Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree ... changing managers willy nilly is not the answer, rarely is ... but Ten Hag has me scratching my head often this season.

When a City supporter can clearly see the problems, we are in trouble haha.

Fancy having to come from The Bulldogs season to this rubbish from United. Throw in The Cowboys last week and i am seriously wondering why i get so invested in sports.

Now you know why i am such an angry man :grinning:

What happened to you blokes against Wolves? ... it's a major surprise when you lose to anyone atm.
Haha. We were a shambles defensively against Wolves and despite dominating possession we didn't have one great chance.. We really missed Rodri in attack and defence and games like this show how average we look when at least one of Rodri, Silva and KDB aren't in the team.

Credit to Wolves though. They defended great and were lethal on the counter. It will be interesting to see how we respond against Arsenal..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. We were a shambles defensively against Wolves and despite dominating possession we didn't have one great chance.. We really missed Rodri in attack and defence and games like this show how average we look when at least one of Rodri, Silva and KDB aren't in the team.

Credit to Wolves though. They defended great and were lethal on the counter. It will be interesting to see how we respond against Arsenal..
we should of more players back fit to play city. think martinelli and partey should both be back for the city game

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
@B-Train & @chemdog - reckon the best thing about this weekend is u 2 using the ManU Thread to talk about City vs Arsenal.

Keep going chaps. Cannot stand both your oil clubs but there is one thing we all share - despising ManU. The Parramatta Eels of the Premier League.
the one thing you are all share (even with man u fans) is being gold digger supporters

but i think most people despise liverpool though, anybody but liverpool etc, crushing juventus fans to death and blaming the stadium for it will do that

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@B-Train & @chemdog - reckon the best thing about this weekend is u 2 using the ManU Thread to talk about City vs Arsenal.

Keep going chaps. Cannot stand both your oil clubs but there is one thing we all share - despising ManU. The Parramatta Eels of the Premier League.
since when is arsenal an oil club

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
since when is arsenal an oil club
How much stupid money is being paid to put a name on the ground and a shirt? And where does that money come from? Oil.

Since 2006 I think.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Quiet in here of late ...

I did predict that Ten Haag would lose his job this season, I just didn't think he'd start so fucking badly.

And to put it into perspective, the points you pot got in the premier league were through dodgy referring decisions also ...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Quiet in here of late ...

I did predict that Ten Haag would lose his job this season, I just didn't think he'd start so fucking badly.

And to put it into perspective, the points you pot got in the premier league were through dodgy referring decisions also ...
changing the gk from de gea to onana was a stupid decision when they could of used that 50 mil on another player in defence/attack

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
changing the gk from de gea to onana was a stupid decision when they could of used that 50 mil on another player in defence/attack
One of many bad decisions tbh.

I thought they'd get out of their rut and have a bit of a fightback but. ...?

Got a fair few players back now and not really improving.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Despite the losses one of the few positives for United fans would be that at least Højlund has looked good and looks like he'll be worth the money.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Despite the losses one of the few positives for United fans would be that at least Højlund has looked good and looks like he'll be worth the money.
Yeah. He's done ok. Let's see if he can keep it up as he may be the one to pull them into some kind of form?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Did United lose? Guess it happens so much these days it doesn't even make the news.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Such a frustrating game. The first goal we conceded was shocking from Dalot, and then the last goal is exactly what happens when you have a centre mid playing left back.

I dont even know what we can do, with Martinez, Shaw, AWB, Malacia and Reguilon out, we just have to keep hoping this Amrabat at left back experiment works and that Lindelof stops getting caught out every game.

Rasmus today was unplayable, so happy that we finally have a striker who can be a dominant presence in attack and has all the physical attributes you would want for a Manchester United striker.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Such a frustrating game. The first goal we conceded was shocking from Dalot, and then the last goal is exactly what happens when you have a centre mid playing left back.

I dont even know what we can do, with Martinez, Shaw, AWB, Malacia and Reguilon out, we just have to keep hoping this Amrabat at left back experiment works and that Lindelof stops getting caught out every game.

Rasmus today was unplayable, so happy that we finally have a striker who can be a dominant presence in attack and has all the physical attributes you would want for a Manchester United striker.
surely use get some players back after international break?