Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I dunno. Match awards are enough. Man of the month is dumb especially since some might have easier games in a given month than others
Exactly right. Just a weird popularity contest. Didn't actually think about the easier games.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Newcastle looking to put a bid in for martial

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Varane injured too now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Fark me

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could Martial's poor form have anything to do with bad coaching and mismanagement?
Remember when he first went to United and I was filthy as wanted him at Liverpool. Same with Depay was it? He left and went really well.

Sometimes I think a change of scenary helps, and I honestly think Martial with the right coaching will become a force. Shame he's really so low.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Varane - Injured
Magure - Injured
Shaw - niggling injury
AWB - Suspended for Europe
I'm sorry mate but I do have to laugh. You lot gave it to us for making excuses about injuries last year when we were playing our 7th and 8th choice CBs for the last part of the year. You're on your 3rd and 4th choice and only for a few games and one can't find enough cleenex for all the tissues LOL

You'll be right. Well, you should be. You're Manchester United after all!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sorry mate but I do have to laugh. You lot gave it to us for making excuses about injuries last year when we were playing our 7th and 8th choice CBs for the last part of the year. You're on your 3rd and 4th choice and only for a few games and one can't find enough cleenex for all the tissues LOL

You'll be right. Well, you should be. You're Manchester United after all!
What a load of shit
Less than 7% of your games last season didn’t have ATLEAST on of the 4 below
Vvd matip gomez and Fabinho

It’s a fucking myth
That’s why we don’t like you blokes in here coz u just talk dribbble
You can’t say you were playing your 7-8th choice cb when atLeast one of them was playing 93% of the time

There’s only 7% of games you didn’t have ATLEAST one of those four there

Stop talking shit and beat it

Attachments

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are all for decent chat, but problem is it’s usually just dribble or trolling
That’s the problem
Not saying Liverpool didn’t have injuries but the fans beat it up like they went thru world war 2 and players on 1 leg because the other 55 cb died in the trenches

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a load of shit
Less than 7% of your games last season didn’t have ATLEAST on of the 4 below
Vvd matip gomez and Fabinho

It’s a fucking myth
That’s why we don’t like you blokes in here coz u just talk dribbble
You can’t say you were playing your 7-8th choice cb when atLeast one of them was playing 93% of the time

There’s only 7% of games you didn’t have ATLEAST one of those four there

Stop talking shit and beat itView attachment 31616
Thought you'd blocked me mate?

What I find VERY interesting with that graph is that there's no Kabak. You know ... that rushed CB signing we made at the close of the Jan window when we were screwed with injuries. Remember him?

Why isn't he on that graph coach? I mean, you've unblocked me to get all aggressive ... again ... so surely you've got a point?

He's not on the graph because you've taken statistics from half-way through the season and to try and prove a point .... deary me LOL. It clearly says "at the completion of Matchday 21" but you're talking as if it were the whole season. LOL

The actual table you should be showing is below and it reinterates what I was saying.

"We were playing our 7th and 8th choice CBs for the last part of the year."

That being Phillips and Williams and both were 7th and 8th choice CB. But, before that we had Phillips and Kabak who played the most games together at CB and they were 6th and 7th choice CBs.

I'm an idiot, and do dribble my dear friend @coach but you've really embarrassed yourself with this one my friend. LOL

Think lockdown is getting to you mate. You should take a break from the Kennel. You know. Get back with your friends. Family. Just take a breather.

1633984285943.png

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are all for decent chat, but problem is it’s usually just dribble or trolling
That’s the problem
Not saying Liverpool didn’t have injuries but the fans beat it up like they went thru world war 2 and players on 1 leg because the other 55 cb died in the trenches
Was just talking facts mate. Simple. Not sure why you're getting upset about it.

All last year you were onto us about our injuries and how it was an excuse. Surely you can expect people to have a laugh back at you when you complain about 4 minor injuries to your players?

Not sure why you need to get so defensive about everything. Just relax dude. Ignore my posts if they get to you so much. Fuck.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was just talking facts mate. Simple. Not sure why you're getting upset about it.

All last year you were onto us about our injuries and how it was an excuse. Surely you can expect people to have a laugh back at you when you complain about 4 minor injuries to your players?

Not sure why you need to get so defensive about everything. Just relax dude. Ignore my posts if they get to you so much. Fuck.
It’s just the straight dribble without facts
That’s what we all get the shits about in the united thread

Don’t mind people chatting
But when’s it’s shit or trolling
That’s what we don’t like

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s just the straight dribble without facts
That’s what we all get the shits about in the united thread

Don’t mind people chatting
But when’s it’s shit or trolling
That’s what we don’t like
So if you agree with a post it's called chatting, but when you disagree the author is trolling or talking shit.

No wonder there are only a handful of posters on this page.

Who is we ???