Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will give the LFC fans a pass for Hillsborough because the stadium was itself outdated and unsuitable for such a big game and the Police's decision to open the gate was a disastrous one... the Heysel Stadium disaster though is a different story
Oh. Happy to discuss both at length, absolutely no problem at all. Only reason I'm not as thought we were talking about a different topic ...

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's Hillsborough got to do with this discussion tho? I know you didn't bring it up, and like that you can actually discuss the topic.

I really don't get the tribalism on here sometimes as you can't comment on an opponent's team without being classed as trolling or whatever.

Why can't people just have a discussion on one topic without having to draw comparisons to something else?
I draw comparisons all the time and hence, not the one to ask

as for the passion and tribalism in football, for good and for bad, that is what makes it the biggest sport in the world... just some examples --> Boca Juniors is sponsored by Coca-Cola but the traditional red logo of Coke is deliberately changed to black for Boca because their biggest rivals, River Plate, wear red and white... Tottenham Hotspur fans refer to Arsenal as 'Woolwich Wanderers' and 'refugees' because Arsenal were originally a South London club even though the move to North London occurred more than 100 hundred years ago... Rangers fans sing that the famines are over so why don't the Celtic fans go back to Ireland... you ever wonder why Barcelona never have a white away jersey etc.

and just sometimes, it is fun to hate on Liverpool

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I draw comparisons all the time and hence, not the one to ask

as for the passion and tribalism in football, for good and for bad, that is what makes it the biggest sport in the world... just some examples --> Boca Juniors is sponsored by Coca-Cola but the traditional red logo of Coke is deliberately changed to black for Boca because their biggest rivals, River Plate, wear red and white... Tottenham Hotspur fans refer to Arsenal as 'Woolwich Wanderers' and 'refugees' because Arsenal were originally a South London club even though the move to North London occurred more than 100 hundred years ago... Rangers fans sing that the famines are over so why don't the Celtic fans go back to Ireland... you ever wonder why Barcelona never have a white away jersey etc.

and just sometimes, it is fun to hate on Liverpool

Haha and it's fun to hate United. Don't get me wrong, happy for the banter etc but sometimes you've just gotta take it on the chin and not be hypocritical about things.

Plenty I get wrong about footie, and will put my hands up. The Suarez /Evra incident for example is one I got wrong with tribalism of the whole thing, but I can at least discuss it and see where I was wrong.

Can't have a discussion with some on here as they can't seperate club loyalties. Real shame

Drawing comparisons is all fine and well if you still talk about the topic at hand. Which is what you do. Others compare to deflect and never ever answer the actual question or talk about the actual topic.

That's the difference imo

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hard to know how to react when it comes to the sort of allegations made against CR7 as they are easily made, very difficult to prove, but indiscriminately destructive regardless

for me, any sort of financial compensation paid following such allegations reflects poorly on all parties involved... if you didn't do it, why the hush money? if you were attacked, why accept financial compensation instead of seeking criminal punishment?

then again, Michael Jackson paid off his first accuser (Jordan Chandler) in the early 90's even though I think he was innocent of child molestation and women did take money from Harvey Weinstein (eg. Rose McGowan) who I believe he did assault
Where there is smoke there is fire.
As you corerctly point out, why would you pay hush money / compensation if you have not done anything wrong.
In Brunaldo’s case she is alleging the sex was consensual, the painful anal sex wasn’t.
Jaryd Hayne is jail for something similar.
The point I was trying to make is the double standards of some in here.
In the Adam Elliott thread they want him gone ( and rightfully so) but in this thread Brunaldo is hailed as a role model to the “younger players”.
And No, Brunaldo has not got under anyone’s skin, this wankfest for him is a brilliant manoeuvre by the Glazers to deflect the attention from the facts that the roster is 3 players short of winning trophies and their fans are starving for trophies.
The Brunaldo honeymoon will end soon and the problems his re- appearance will be seen by all.

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are LFC fans that have sung chants at Anfield during games vs Manchester United mocking the victims of the Munich air disaster and as a somewhat disturbing mirror image, Man U fans that mock the Hillsborough victims in games vs Liverpool

best just develop thicker skins

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heard allegations that mo salah treats his wife to lower standards because of religion
But hey, I couldn’t care less …..
Why coz there allegations ….

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Heard allegations that mo salah treats his wife to lower standards because of religion
But hey, I couldn’t care less …..
Why coz there allegations ….
Where was this reported? I have never read anything of the such .
You’re not making it up are you?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow. So, instead of discussing the topic we, like usual, deflect by calling out a Liverpool player.

What I like about @alchemist is he just spoke about his views, didn't try to detract from the conversation. Spoke about it as it is. Why can't more do this?

Would it be different if I weren't a Liverpool supporter?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some pommy tabloid ages ago
Can you provide a link?
Maybe it’s the same tabloid that reported that Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand had a homosexual relationship when they were rooming together ?
Or Alex Ferguson used to like wearing frocks if they had lost a match .
You can’t deflect Brunaldo’s dirty laundry by making up lies about other players.
Brunaldo’s rape allegation is real .

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow. So, instead of discussing the topic we, like usual, deflect by calling out a Liverpool player.

What I like about @alchemist is he just spoke about his views, didn't try to detract from the conversation. Spoke about it as it is. Why can't more do this?

Would it be different if I weren't a Liverpool supporter?
Yeah trying to deflect by making up fictitious lies .lol
I can make up lies too, It’s been reported Ryan Giggs fucked his brothers wife………oh wait :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can make up lies too, It’s been reported Ryan Giggs fucked his brothers wife………oh wait :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
the first time I read about the super injunction Giggs sought to prevent the publishing of an expose on him, the only woman I read mentioned was Imogen Thomas... and having seen what she looked like, (not condoning it but) I understood the temptation... but an 8 year affair with your brother's wife is so f*+#ing bad

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking of signing up for STAN , to watch champions league. Is it any good?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's madness tho. Can't believe he did that and for so long.

Crazy shit happens at each club tho. Heard some pretty crazy shit about Gerrard in his time at the club.

Again tho. Not sure how any of this has a connection to Ronaldo?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the first time I read about the super injunction Giggs sought to prevent the publishing of an expose on him, the only woman I read mentioned was Imogen Thomas... and having seen what she looked like, (not condoning it but) I understood the temptation... but an 8 year affair with your brother's wife is so f*+#ing bad
Some mad shit there. Footballers get away with so much.

Remember all the carry on by Brendan Rodgers when at Liverpool and him screwing around on his wife etc

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you provide a link?
Maybe it’s the same tabloid that reported that Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand had a homosexual relationship when they were rooming together ?
Or Alex Ferguson used to like wearing frocks if they had lost a match .
You can’t deflect Brunaldo’s dirty laundry by making up lies about other players.
Brunaldo’s rape allegation is real .
It was about 2 years ago…..
Not sure why your getting so ragged up, only allegations remember
Geez talk about butthurt
Same as usual tho, talk about everyone else but as soon as Liverpool get brought up, the old offended by everything lol

Soft, and the other special member is as soft as butter

Everybody here would be grateful if bill n Ben stayed in the scouser thread playing with each other lol

Last edited: