Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know, but you get a month of Stan free and 1 week free of Stan sports so you might as well try. Will probably be better than any other stream you find.
Need different streaming services to watch nrl epl champions league
Be sweet if there was on big sport streaming service with the lot
No champions league for me this year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Need different streaming services to watch nrl epl champions league
Be sweet if there was on big sport streaming service with the lot
Yh it probably costs more now than it did when everything was on Foxtel. The Stan subscription hurts though because there's pretty much nothing on Stan I'll watch other than the UCL and it costs more than the other streaming services, fucking hate it lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh it probably costs more now than it did when everything was on Foxtel. The Stan subscription hurts though because there's pretty much nothing on Stan I'll watch other than the UCL and it costs more than the other streaming services, fucking hate it lol
Old man had Foxtel for the epl etc, then gone
I got Optus nbn which still has epl but no longer champions league
I have Stan, but don’t really want to fork out the extra
Anyway can’t have everything lol

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good was it when Foxtel had everything. Wife has her phone with Optus and have been getting it free ever since they launched it. I’ve got Foxtel for the footy and ESPN … I’ll probably find a stream for the champions league if I really want to watch it

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know, but you get a month of Stan free and 1 week free of Stan sports so you might as well try. Will probably be better than any other stream you find.
Just signed up, unfortunately will have to listen Craig Foster.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good was it when Foxtel had everything. Wife has her phone with Optus and have been getting it free ever since they launched it. I’ve got Foxtel for the footy and ESPN … I’ll probably find a stream for the champions league if I really want to watch it
Brilliant that’s why the old man got it, now only have nrl
His pissed lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Old man had Foxtel for the epl etc, then gone
I got Optus nbn which still has epl but no longer champions league
I have Stan, but don’t really want to fork out the extra
Anyway can’t have everything lol
I just use my sister's account, she and her bf have pretty much everything lol. I only pay for Kayo and I just cancelled that. I'd probably just alternate between services if someone else wasn't paying.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just use my sister's account, she and her bf have pretty much everything lol. I only pay for Kayo and I just cancelled that. I'd probably just alternate between services if someone else wasn't paying.
Hahaha I use my brothers Kayo and he uses my Optus sport

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was about 2 years ago…..
Not sure why your getting so ragged up, only allegations remember
Geez talk about butthurt
Same as usual tho, talk about everyone else but as soon as Liverpool get brought up, the old offended by everything lol

Soft, and the other special member is as soft as butter

Everybody here would be grateful if bill n Ben stayed in the scouser thread playing with each other lol
Provide a link or be known as the crap artist of the kennel. :tearsofjoy:
The only butthurt seems to be you, we’ve hurt your feelings it seems posting the rape allegations about Brunaldo and your response is to make up fictitious lies about a LFC player.
Youve lost more credibility .
But carry on :upset:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's madness tho. Can't believe he did that and for so long.

Crazy shit happens at each club tho. Heard some pretty crazy shit about Gerrard in his time at the club.

Again tho. Not sure how any of this has a connection to Ronaldo?
It doesn’t have any connection with Brunaldo, bthe point I’m trying to make is unlike a certain crap artist in here who makes up lies these things happened.
Brunaldo was accused of rape and paid hush money
Ryan Giggs was rooting his brothers wife ( His sister in law)
btw Giggs brother confirmed that his Mrs had rooted up to 10 other footballers :dizzy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Provide a link or be known as the crap artist of the kennel. :tearsofjoy:
The only butthurt seems to be you, we’ve hurt your feelings it seems posting the rape allegations about Brunaldo and your response is to make up fictitious lies about a LFC player.
Youve lost more credibility .
But carry on :upset:
God this is boring tbh. Have brought up honest points about Ronaldo, and the response is then to jump on stuff about Salah. Then make out that others are changing topic and refusing to answer the question. Bizarre.

The only person on here who's really said anything on note in reply to Ronaldo is a City? fan in @alchemist

Again. Is it just because we're Liverpool supporters that people on here to want to answer some genuine questions?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It doesn’t have any connection with Brunaldo, bthe point I’m trying to make is unlike a certain crap artist in here who makes up lies these things happened.
btw Giggs brother confirmed that his Mrs had rooted up to 10 other footballers :dizzy:
I know what you're saying. And agree.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whether he or someone else is guilty or not, all people should be held accountable for their actions. It's just a dark stain on society that people like Ronaldo can cruise through because of their fame and not held accountable for their actions.

Hush money to the side, the allegations are pretty serious and concerning. Damning that no one is talking about it
So he should be held accountable for something he hasnt been found guilty of?

Its he said/she said. So many players face these allegations, Ronaldo, Neymar etc

The girl in this situation refused to cooperate with police in 2009, she wanted the money. If this actually happened, would she not try to get him in front of the court and possibly stop him from committing the same offence against another female?

Why is she now after 54 million, 10 years later?

See the issue is, if we hold Ronaldo accountable for this, imagine the precedent we are setting. Every male, including ordinary people like you or I would become vulnerable to baseless accusations. He was not found guilty, not because the police didnt have enough evidence, but because they had none at all, not even her statement which was changed multiple times.

There are dozens of players in the premier league accused of sexual assault or rape. Your very own Naby Keita has faced similar accusations, the same as Hudson-Odoi at Chelsea. Should we shame them for accusations that weren't proven?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So he should be held accountable for something he hasnt been found guilty of?

Its he said/she said. So many players face these allegations, Ronaldo, Neymar etc

The girl in this situation refused to cooperate with police in 2009, she wanted the money. If this actually happened, would she not try to get him in front of the court and possibly stop him from committing the same offence against another female?

Why is she now after 54 million, 10 years later?

See the issue is, if we hold Ronaldo accountable for this, imagine the precedent we are setting. Every male, including ordinary people like you or I would become vulnerable to baseless accusations. He was not found guilty, not because the police didnt have enough evidence, but because they had none at all, not even her statement which was changed multiple times.

There are dozens of players in the premier league accused of sexual assault or rape. Your very own Naby Keita has faced similar accusations, the same as Hudson-Odoi at Chelsea. Should we shame them for accusations that weren't proven?
Did Keita pay half a mil in hush money? Hudson-Odoi?

I think the key point is that Ronaldo is being lauded as some superstar who's the new face of the EPL, but people aren't talking about this. We need to.

Of course you're right. Where do you draw the line? I can't talk for her nor her reasons for not pushing things through sooner.

Everything is speculation. From your side and mine. But if that's the case, and things still aren't clear then Ronaldo should clear his name. No?

Why pay her off for half a mil if he had nothing to hide?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least if he was ever found guilty, then he'd be able to turn to Mo Salah for support. Just like the time he supported his Egyptian teammate Amr Warda and demanded he was reinstated into the team after he was stood down for multiple sexual assault and harassment accusations (which Warda admitted to).

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least if he was ever found guilty, then he'd be able to turn to Mo Salah for support. Just like the time he supported his Egyptian teammate Amr Warda and demanded he was reinstated into the team after he was stood down for multiple sexual assault and harassment accusations (which Warda admitted to).
Yes. That wasn't good by Salah. Wasn't happy with that at all. But why don't we just talk about Ronaldo instead of making this a Liverpool/United thing?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did Keita pay half a mil in hush money? Hudson-Odoi?

I think the key point is that Ronaldo is being lauded as some superstar who's the new face of the EPL, but people aren't talking about this. We need to.

Of course you're right. Where do you draw the line? I can't talk for her nor her reasons for not pushing things through sooner.

Everything is speculation. From your side and mine. But if that's the case, and things still aren't clear then Ronaldo should clear his name. No?

Why pay her off for half a mil if he had nothing to hide?
Unfortunately we aren't privy to that information, just as we shouldn't have been in the Ronaldo case.

Its fairly common for high profile people to settle civil cases, usually because the accusation itself can cause as much damage as a guilty verdict, as we've seen in this case as its not dragged on over a decade even though both parties came to a settlement. 300K for Ronaldo was probably worth it instead of his name being dragged through the mud, the same way we've seen by many high profile people, only for them to be found innocent after years of turmoil.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes. That wasn't good by Salah. Wasn't happy with that at all. But why don't we just talk about Ronaldo instead of making this a Liverpool/United thing?
More than happy to discuss Ronaldo, but I see he rather bring up other incidents from former United players.