Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd be selling Jones, James, Pereria, Bailly and Matic.

I like Lingard as a rotation option, he has experience in winning sides and i think he has a great relationship with Rashford and Sancho, would be good for the dressing room.

I'd keep Tuanzebe as fourth option CB and sell Bailly.

Next decision that the club needs to make is regarding Pogba, I wouldnt blow out the wage structure for him, if he agrees to an extension and at a decent price then I'd be glad for him to stay but otherwise we need to sell him ASAP. Van de Beek is highly talented and i'd give him a shot if Pogba leaves whilst also signing a quality defensive midfielder with the remaining budget.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bookies still have you behind Man City , Liverpool and Chelsea for the title .
Im calling it now.
You won’t be winning the PL .

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So we should be
City got 2 starting 11’ and title holders
Chelsea champions league holders

And Liverpool have the bestest team eveerereeeeeer…….
The bestest mostest greatestestest everesest mount everestests?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The bookies still have you behind Man City , Liverpool and Chelsea for the title .
Im calling it now.
Personally think Ole will struggle with the expectations this year. We'll see but can see em finishing outside the top 4

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im calling it now.
I think we’ll start slow but really click and make a title charge in the backend of the season. Most our senior players have missed a few weeks of pre season because of the Euros. Rashfords out for a few months, Varane and Maguire need to time to settle in a partnership and Sancho will need to adjust to the speed of the premier league.

Really hope the club sorts out this Pogba contract circus, we can’t let it drag on till the end of the transfer window.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think we’ll start slow but really click and make a title charge in the backend of the season. Most our senior players have missed a few weeks of pre season because of the Euros. Rashfords out for a few months, Varane and Maguire need to time to settle in a partnership and Sancho will need to adjust to the speed of the premier league.

Really hope the club sorts out this Pogba contract circus, we can’t let it drag on till the end of the transfer window.
Honestly feel Rashford has never lived up to the hype. Love him as a person, but as a player he's got a long way to go.

Just don't feel you guys can make a push this year as you need time to gel. A year too early when you consider that City will only be adding to their squad. Chelsea have first full pre season with tuchel. Liverpool have while squad together.

Relying on Cavani up front. Varane to babysit mcquire. Who'll control the middle?

A season too early for a title push imo but I could be wrong?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I dont think that varane and Maguire will take too long to settle. Maguire is 100% becoming a rock back there and given he had to play next to the error prone lindelof, already the defence looks stronger even given that they aren't used to each other yet.

And having varane and Maguire back there allows wan bisaaka and Shaw to get further forward, that'll ease the pressure on sancho

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dont think that varane and Maguire will take too long to settle. Maguire is 100% becoming a rock back there and given he had to play next to the error prone lindelof, already the defence looks stronger even given that they aren't used to each other yet.

And having varane and Maguire back there allows wan bisaaka and Shaw to get further forward, that'll ease the pressure on sancho
Maquire a rock? Don't know about that but imagine you lot have seen a lot more of him than me. Think that he'll definitely benefit from having someone like Varane next to him but still don't get people's praise for Maquire. Decent player but not at Man United levels imo

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly feel Rashford has never lived up to the hype. Love him as a person, but as a player he's got a long way to go.

Just don't feel you guys can make a push this year as you need time to gel. A year too early when you consider that City will only be adding to their squad. Chelsea have first full pre season with tuchel. Liverpool have while squad together.

Relying on Cavani up front. Varane to babysit mcquire. Who'll control the middle?

A season too early for a title push imo but I could be wrong?
He puts up great stats but I agree on him having a long way to go. I grew really frustrated at him last season. He doesnt seem to work as hard for the team as he did when he first burst into the side, he has however been hampered with a lingering injury for over 12 months now and that probably explains it. At his best he is devastating, whether he can maintain that over a course of a season, we are yet to see.

Maguire was in great form playing for England and im hoping he can carry that into the season.

The midfield is the worry. Will Ole trust Pogba and Bruno together? will he continue with the McFred midfield combo?. These are the biggest questions going into the season.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Really hoping AWB continues to improve in attack, it'll be pivotal in allowing Sancho to flourish.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He puts up great stats but I agree on him having a long way to go. I grew really frustrated at him last season. He doesnt seem to work as hard for the team as he did when he first burst into the side, he has however been hampered with a lingering injury for over 12 months now and that probably explains it. At his best he is devastating, whether he can maintain that over a course of a season, we are yet to see.

Maguire was in great form playing for England and im hoping he can carry that into the season.

The midfield is the worry. Will Ole trust Pogba and Bruno together? will he continue with the McFred midfield combo?. These are the biggest questions going into the season.
Don't know what to say about Rashford but every time i've seen him for United he's been a let down. Hope he does well ... as well as I can want for a United player ... as he comes across as a really nice person. Deserves a good career but feel maybe moving away from United is the best thing for him atm?

Agree about midfield but again, I don't know enough about your team as I do Liverpool. maybe you can make it work? YOu've done really well in your signings so far but still feel you're another 2-3 from challenging.

Maquire ... just don't get the praise. Really don't. Decent player but imo no where near the levels you should be at for a CB.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why are you idiots even chasing Saul? Just trying to make us pay more for him or what? Lol

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question, Is Grealish wasn’t English how much would he be worth?