coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just seen “the United way” is on Stan lads

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You guys are screwed now that VAR are cracking down on penalties. Bruno ain’t gonna be anywhere near as effective. About the only play he had was diving for a penalty

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Find it interesting how little uproar there's been about Kane skipping training this week at Spurs.

Look back at Pogba and his situation he was absolutely slaughtered by all and sundry. Imagine if he didn't turn up to training?

Hate this English bias in England

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Find it interesting how little uproar there's been about Kane skipping training this week at Spurs.

Look back at Pogba and his situation he was absolutely slaughtered by all and sundry. Imagine if he didn't turn up to training?

Hate this English bias in England
Kane is the media darling, he would get away with murder.

Im not too bothered with Kane and Grealish potentially ending up at City. Neither fit their system.

Grealish will play in position of Bernando Silva, but he has a significantly lower work rate and holds onto the ball longer. It'll drive Pep insane. City need pace on the wings, their best ever season came with the likes of Sane being able to drag away the defenders and allow additional space for the midfielders to work.

Kane needs the whole attack built around him. He isnt the same Harry Kane that he was 3 years ago, the injuries will have taken their toll. He wasnt fully fit for the champions league final, he wasnt fully fit for the league cup final, he is a big reason to why they havent won any trophies.

Both players are world-class in the right system but I dont see it working out at city. I'd be more worried if City signed Mbappe or Haaland. That would make their attack terrifying with the additional of blistering pace.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kayne -> Man City
Lukaku ->Chelsea

Haaland -> One destination left for him ;)
Crazy that Chelsea are about to offer 120m for Lukaku. We have a sell on clause, so we will be due a cut of the fee.

Paves the way for Haaland to Man Utd next season. Madrid are obsessed with Mbappe, Barca are broke, City and Chelsea out of the equation. It'll be us, Bayern and PSG in for him. I think Haaland is too motivated to end up in France so it'll be between us and Bayern. Lets hope Lewandowski doesn't drop off and has another phenomenal year for Bayern which'll leave Haaland in our lap.

The release clause is around 75 million I believe so negotiating with Dortmund wont be an issue. Let's hope he remembers it was Ole who gave him a chance in Norway when they were both at Molde.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Crazy that Chelsea are about to offer 120m for Lukaku. We have a sell on clause, so we will be due a cut of the fee.

Paves the way for Haaland to Man Utd next season. Madrid are obsessed with Mbappe, Barca are broke, City and Chelsea out of the equation. It'll be us, Bayern and PSG in for him. I think Haaland is too motivated to end up in France so it'll be between us and Bayern. Lets hope Lewandowski doesn't drop off and has another phenomenal year for Bayern which'll leave Haaland in our lap.

The release clause is around 75 million I believe so negotiating with Dortmund wont be an issue. Let's hope he remembers it was Ole who gave him a chance in Norway when they were both at Molde.
Chelsea are going for Lukaku because Haaland has told them he's not interested.

I don't think Haaland will go to Bayern as he initially went to the Bundesliga as a stepping stone. PSG he doesn't want a farmers league. That really only leave one destination.