Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The varane thing sounds exactly like what Ramos done a few years ago to get more money out of Madrid

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
70 sancho
50 varane

what’s tripper worth

Lingard should be sold
Trippier is worth between 20 and 30 million (pending on what they negotiate)

Only west ham seem interested jn lingard and they're willing to spend only 20 million

We still need a defensive centre mid more than we need trippier

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Varane returning from holiday today and he wants his future immediately sorted out by Madrid. He will not accept an offer from Madrid for contract extension and a deal with United is expected to be completed ASAP.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Worth keeping Lingardinho given Rashy out till potentially October?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Feeling like another glazer window
Linked to 5000 players sign 1
Lol

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All the top journos have started to report that Varane has agreed to personal terms with us on a contract through to 2026, clubs negotiating a fee. Madrid wanted 50 at the start of the window and we’re supposedly starting at 40m. I can see this going through at 45m plus add ons. I think it’s going to happen even though I was convinced it was just a ploy for Madrid to succumb to his contract demands. They are pretty broke.

Varane and Maguire compliment each other perfectly. Varane has insane recovery pace whilst also being strong in the air and good on the ball, Maguire is a vocal leader who is good with his distribution and great in the air.

Hopefully a midfield signing to come. It’ll probably be a bargain signing type.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Highest net spend in Europe over the last 3 summers. No excuses for you guys this year aye.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Reports pogba is going to leave. I won’t be disappointed to be honest but I don’t think he ever produced alot of top notch performances. On his day unbelievable talent but those days are few and far between

he will go to psg and kill it no doubt

hopefully DVB steps up