Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Reaction score
klopp ain't going to Spain he'll end up back in Germany
I definitely couldn't see him in Spain also especially after only winning 1 league and 1 Champion title and coming 9th last year, which is not a good sign. I think there's 4 la liga teams in Champions. It's now definitely the better competition. I dont think Klopp would be ready for it. They expect a bit more over there
20240128_224050.jpg

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or the fact that you are spamming Liverpool on a ManU thread? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I definitely couldn't see him in Spain also especially after only winning 1 league and 1 Champion title and coming 9th last year, which is not a good sign. I think there's 4 la liga teams in Champions. It's now definitely the better competition. I dont think Klopp would be ready for it. They expect a bit more over there View attachment 101311
Half of the la liga teams are definitely better than your team .

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eddie needs the attention , it’s part of his therapy . Why don’t we all help him and his other 50 persona’s.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Eddie needs the attention , it’s part of his therapy . Why don’t we all help him and his other 50 persona’s.
Nah - we won't see him for a while now. His ban ended. Although I think he's banned from this thread so maybe he'll show up for a quick trim.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I certainly hope they didn’t misconstrue what I said about him being an attention seeking whore .
Everyone‘s opinion counts, in Eddie’s case his opinions and affections alternate depending what username he logs on with.
Anyway , have the bookies put up the odds who the next Liverpool coach will be?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I certainly hope they didn’t misconstrue what I said about him being an attention seeking whore .
Everyone‘s opinion counts, in Eddie’s case his opinions and affections alternate depending what username he logs on with.
Anyway , have the bookies put up the odds who the next Liverpool coach will be?
Saw somewhere that Zidane is up in the mix now also?

Stupid considering he can't speak English apparently and said he'd never come to England.

Alonso seems the perfect fit?

Have to believe we've had a lot of discussions already with potential candidates. They've had since November to get going

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thiago back in full training.

Will be interesting seeing when Salah is back

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jota with a FIFA goal lmao

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good moment for Bradley. He took the goal well..

Liverpool have played well again but Chelsea have been so shit. They keep giving the ball away easily and no one stops the ball on the counter..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow Chelsea have imploded. No discipline. I hope they lose 6-0. Maybe they can spend another $3 billion to be mid table.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who the fuck gave Darwin the penalty ffs? Macca and Dom are on

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Someone needs to check the verticality of that post at half time. I saw the Keeper pushing it prior to the pen.

Cheats.