Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FSG are a joke, they sell one of the best CBs in the world in Lovren and didn't replace him.

Said ages ago they need to buy a top striker... still nothing from the tight FSG owners.

Liverpool are in dire form. Arsenal & Leeds slapped West Brom while Liverpool struggled. Newcastle are a relegation team and made them look like Mourinho's Inter with their defense.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone saying that we've got a chance of winning after that game has rocks in their head. I really don't know how we turn it around?

Yes. There's plenty of the season to play still. Yes. We're still at the top of the ladder ... I think? But not for long. And we don't deserve to be.

OUr creativity has always relied on the wide backs in Trent & Robbo. Trent is beyond bad atm, while Robbo is a touch better. Absolutely nothing from midfield. Attack woeful.

I can't see a way out of this hole. I really can't. It's a dark day for the club imo. I called it as being a pivotal game. Well ... we just lost and produced fucking nothing. We're in trouble here. Big trouble and I'm usually optimistic about shit.

Absolutely no excuses from this game. No excuses.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not watching but this just justifies why I was furious with recent results
Gotta put my hands up. I thought we'd turn up this game. I really did.

And I'll say I was wrong about Taki too. I realise we won 7-0 a few weeks ago, but these forwards need to sit on the bench for a bit. Some of their touches were embarrassing today. Fucking hell. It's like they've given up.

The attitude is all wrong. Can't believe what I saw. Really can't.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BIG BIG BIG month ahead for us.

Saints (A) - 04/01
Man Utd (H) - 17/01
Burnley (H) - 21/01
Spurs (A) - 28/01
West Ham (A) - 31/01

Some really tough games there and considering all of the stupid points we've lost recently we really we need to win all of these.

Starts with Saints. Anything but a win is disasterous imo. Happy to start '21 on a clean slate. We're top. So we now need to set the pace. It's in our hands.
United will play and extra 3 GAMES time we play you lot
And klopp got a hide to whinge about scheduling

United will go in to that Liverpool game very very tired
You blokes fresh as ......

It’s not all doom and gloom

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking hell. Liverpool fans whinging about the handball penalty. So what. We would've got a draw then?

It's not the result that's bad. Even if we had won it would've been a loss under those circumstances. We were absolutely terrible. Sunday league passing. 1 shot on target all game. Fucking dire.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck off football. Fuck off Liverpool. Bunch of *****. Fucking hell. Embarrassing attitude. Fuckign embarrassing. No fucking excuses.

They better come out and put their hands up these players. Every one of them as that was shit.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck off football. Fuck off Liverpool. Bunch of c***. Fucking hell. Embarrassing attitude. Fuckign embarrassing. No fucking excuses.

They better come out and put their hands up these players. Every one of them as that was shit.
Calm down mate
Your still on top..
Get a huge rest before United and we will be tired as

Not like your in relagation zone

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you lot sort your shit out?

There's United fans coming here telling Liverpool fans it's not all doom and gloom.

We are in shit form at the moment. Have we been here before? Yes

Will it turn around? Yes

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

There's United fans coming here telling Liverpool fans it's not all doom and gloom.

Will it turn around? Yes
Sort my shit out? Fuck that!

I'm giving up my season ticket!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Will it turn around? Yes
United fans are simply baiting my friend. Hence why I'm not biting.

Is it not all doom and gloom? No. Of course things could be better, but we're still up there with a shot.

But ... over the last 2-3 weeks we've seen this club sink to levels I can't remember seeing. That first half was atrocious, and even though we were significantly better in the 2nd we still only managed 1 shot on target. 1 shot.

Somethign is wrong there. The previous game I thought we were quite unlucky where things didn't stick together, but we were rubbish today. Really.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
United fans are simply baiting my friend. Hence why I'm not biting.

Is it not all doom and gloom? No. Of course things could be better, but we're still up there with a shot.

But ... over the last 2-3 weeks we've seen this club sink to levels I can't remember seeing. That first half was atrocious, and even though we were significantly better in the 2nd we still only managed 1 shot on target. 1 shot.

Somethign is wrong there. The previous game I thought we were quite unlucky where things didn't stick together, but we were rubbish today. Really.
Actually 100% wasn’t baiting
I can tell your really depressed about this result
And was actually telling you to calm a bit
Look at the big picture, your still on top

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As I said. Not biting to Man U fans anymore. Tried to play the game, but the game has to go both ways.

Liverpool? We're in a heap of trouble. People can say what they like about the season being long and things changing. It may well happen. I've always believed we'd win the league.

but enough is enough. It really is time to be realistic. Jota isn't back for another month. We're not going to sign any CBs. Who's going to score for us? Who's going to create?

We'll come back. We'll get some results. But they simply don't have it in them right now. Where will the goals come from? Every team now knows how to play against us, and if the bottom teams are getting such success wtf are better teams going to do?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Will it turn around? Yes
Geez ya mates stroppy
Was actually fair dinkum when I said not all doom n gloom
Geez ya still on top
Got a good rest before our game and we have 3

Not sure why his so in the dumps

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Say what you will, this Covid shitfuckery is having an impact across the league. Results are all over the shop. We’re in touch, with things to work on, and as champions everyone is gunning for you. Time to dig in, grit the teeth, work through it and find a way to get some results.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m doing a Rafa:
Fact: we are still on top of the table
Fact: we have been (and still are) decimated with injuries in key positions
Fact: all teams have worked out a strategy to play us: park the bus. This strategy is never sustainable
Fact: every team goes through a temporary slump - this is ours. Look at Arsenal and Wank U this season
Fact - there are still over 20 games to go
Fact - no team is grabbing this season by the scruff of the neck
Fact - our away record this season alone puts us in relegation zone (yet we are still on top of the table). This form will change
Fact - we have a proven winning culture and mentality. Form is temporary. Class is permanent

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gotta put my hands up. I thought we'd turn up this game. I really did.

And I'll say I was wrong about Taki too. I realise we won 7-0 a few weeks ago, but these forwards need to sit on the bench for a bit. Some of their touches were embarrassing today. Fucking hell. It's like they've given up.

The attitude is all wrong. Can't believe what I saw. Really can't.
It has been coming for a while, as a unit we've been poor and individually we've been lacking quality. No dominant VVD displays at the back, front 3 failing to finish chances that would usually get us over in shitty games, etc

Klopp is also making some questionable decisions, two of the better DM's in the league are starting CB while we start two mids that lack match fitness? Poor subs, lack of chances and minutes for players, too many chances for others, etc.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It has been coming for a while, as a unit we've been poor and individually we've been lacking quality. No dominant VVD displays at the back, front 3 failing to finish chances that would usually get us over in shitty games, etc

Klopp is also making some questionable decisions, two of the better DM's in the league are starting CB while we start two mids that lack match fitness? Poor subs, lack of chances and minutes for players, too many chances for others, etc.
It has been coming for a while but at the same time we still should've won that game. Yes. I'm surprised as to why HEndo was starting CB when he'd played other CBs the previous weeks. Why now?

Yes. You're also right about the midfield being underdone. Both Ox & Thiago just comign back from injury. Hard to expect too much from them.

But, we stil should've been better and that comes down to the players.

They need to react now. As in REALLY react.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Geez I hope you blokes play hendo and Thiago at the back against us