Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a season, have enjoyed every moment of it.
One more win left for us to top it off.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So close.... Getting our hands on big ears, Will make the heart better! Well done Liverpool.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moving forward we look ahead and focus lifting CL , and winning next seasons PL title . The club is in great shape on and off the pitch.
YNWA

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely gutted. City are ABSOLUTELY class. My god. Incredible performance.

Onwards & upwards. Will take the CL ... if we can.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Need #6

Cmon lads
Yes, it's a must. No better chance.

Spurs have been lucky getting to the final. There's absolutely no debate about that.

On form, we should beat them but anything can happen in football. Gotta believe that we will win though. Gotta.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ole at the wheel ....
Hahah I love it
U blokes hate to win an epl title....
Only 3 teams have lead at Xmas and not won the league
Liverpool
Liverpool
Liverpool
Not to mention the 7 point choke from Xmas
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahah I love it
Liverpool
Liverpool
Liverpool
Love it also mate. LOVE IT!!

If only you could see how far you've fallen that the only 'glory' you get now, and will get for years and years is to go onto a rival team's fan page and stir them about losing the EPL on the final day with the greatest total in EPL history not to win it. AND on the same day you got humiliated AT HOME by Cardiff who got relegated!

As I said mate. LOVE YOUR POSTS. KEEP THEM COMING PLEASE :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Oh, and leave the 'fishing' comments or whatever your comeback will be. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

That "Ole's at the wheel" chant is quite catchy, isn't it? :tonguewink:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahah I love it
Liverpool
Liverpool
Liverpool
I thought at Christmas my money was well spent on Liverpool to win the EPL.. Another choke..sheesh..

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love it also mate. LOVE IT!!

If only you could see how far you've fallen that the only 'glory' you get now, and will get for years and years is to go onto a rival team's fan page and stir them about losing the EPL on the final day with the greatest total in EPL history not to win it. AND on the same day you got humiliated AT HOME by Cardiff who got relegated!

As I said mate. LOVE YOUR POSTS. KEEP THEM COMING PLEASE :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Oh, and leave the 'fishing' comments or whatever your comeback will be. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

That "Ole's at the wheel" chant is quite catchy, isn't it? :tonguewink:
It’s ok Klopp will give you a hug for failing to win the epl again after ANOTHER choke
Choke cough choke

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s ok Klopp will give you a hug for failing to win the epl again after ANOTHER choke
Choke cough choke
Hahaha love it mate. How far you've fallen. How far you've fallen. We were once where you are but the tides have changed my friend.

The only positive you can get out of this season is that Man City won the title instead of Liverpool. My God. Says how low you've got!

Arsenal. Chelsea. Liverpool. Tottenham. All in European finals. Man City wins the league. And Man U ...

Hahaha keep it coming mate. Really appreciate you cheering me up with your attempted ribbing. Hahaha

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha love it mate. How far you've fallen. How far you've fallen. We were once where you are but the tides have changed my friend.

The only positive you can get out of this season is that Man City won the title instead of Liverpool. My God. Says how low you've got!

Arsenal. Chelsea. Liverpool. Tottenham. All in European finals. Man City wins the league. And Man U ...

Hahaha keep it coming mate. Really appreciate you cheering me up with your attempted ribbing. Hahaha
Cardiff.... ;)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The only time Liverpool were where United was is 2nd this season and we were 2nd last
Lol
U keep saying how far we’ve fallen yet we’ve still won more silverware in the last few shit years
How shit does that make you chokers lolololol
Yes the last couple of shit years we’ve won more silverware that looserpool in their prime
Omg
Lololol
You blokes need the champions league to break even for the choke this year
Surely ya cant choke twice

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only time Liverpool were where United was is 2nd this season and we were 2nd last
Lol
U keep saying how far we’ve fallen yet we’ve still won more silverware in the last few shit years
How shit does that make you chokers lolololol
Yes the last couple of shit years we’ve won more silverware that looserpool in their prime
Omg
Lololol
You blokes need the champions league to break even for the choke this year
Surely ya cant choke twice
Hahahaha

Love it. LOVE IT1. Came onto here to stir but can't take it ....

History means nothing ... which is what you lot repeatedly said to us when you were killing it. And rightly so. Liverpool's history means nothing. It's the present that counts.

Love it mate. LOVE IT!

I don't even need to remind you about the 22 point gap. The Huddersfield or Cardiff games .....

LOVE IT! Please don't stop mate. Please don't.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha

Love it. LOVE IT1. Came onto here to stir but can't take it ....

History means nothing ... which is what you lot repeatedly said to us when you were killing it. And rightly so. Liverpool's history means nothing. It's the present that counts.

Love it mate. LOVE IT!

I don't even need to remind you about the 22 point gap. The Huddersfield or Cardiff games .....

LOVE IT! Please don't stop mate. Please don't.
That answered the question hahahahhah write a vague reply about nothing lololol
You really hate the fact our shit years have produced more silverware then the “great Klopp years”
Lucky that 22 point gap gave you the epl title hahhahah
Anyway good luck with champions league
Surely you guys can’t choke agiain ?
Will you guys choke again?
Surely your throat ain’t big enough to choke again?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That answered the question hahahahhah write a vague reply about nothing lololol
You really hate the fact our shit years have produced more silverware then the “great Klopp years”
Lucky that 22 point gap gave you the epl title hahhahah
Anyway good luck with champions league
Surely you guys can’t choke agiain ?
Will you guys choke again?
Surely your throat ain’t big enough to choke again?
What's there to be vague about?

As a Man U supporter who's had his worst year in living history, the only comfort you get is that Liverpool didn't win the EPL on the final day (though you're happy Man City did .... beggars belief), and that you hope Liverpool will choke the final of the CL for the 2nd year in a row.

If you can't see the irony in how you talk. If you can't see how embarrasing your position is then God can only help you my friend.

As I said, please continue talking as anything coming from a Man U supporter after this year is nothing but hot misinformed air :grinning:)

Thank you though for making me laugh once again

Hahahah or is that lololololo

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's there to be vague about?

As a Man U supporter who's had his worst year in living history, the only comfort you get is that Liverpool didn't win the EPL on the final day (though you're happy Man City did .... beggars belief), and that you hope Liverpool will choke the final of the CL for the 2nd year in a row.

If you can't see the irony in how you talk. If you can't see how embarrasing your position is then God can only help you my friend.

As I said, please continue talking as anything coming from a Man U supporter after this year is nothing but hot misinformed air :grinning:)

Thank you though for making me laugh once again

Hahahah or is that lololololo
Lol never said anything thing about I want them to choke
I asked you will they choke ?
Which you still haven’t answered
Do you know the difference between a question and not lol
I hope Liverpool win the cl because there’s a lot of shoe laces I’m guna have to take of people
Surely they can’t. Choke again....
Do you think they will choke again?