Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Werner, Ziyech and De Ligt....not asking for much haha.
Damn. Like them players!

Reading that De Ligt is signing with Barca over the next couple of days? I'd also argue that CB isn't really the position we need to be spending that amount of money on? Considering we've got Gomez and Matip.

I'd like Werner ands Ziyech but haven't heard much on either for a while. No idea about backs if I'm honest. Got some real ballers coming through the youth ranks, so wouldn't want to hold them back but ... they're not ready yet. So gotta get someone as hopefully Lovren is leaving .... !!

Mephay I think is a shout. The ex-Mancunt player, but really has found his feet since leaving Old Toilet.

Press keep saying we won't do much in the transfer market but can't help but think we'll spend a bit to get the right players. Whoever they may be ...

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would you take the countinho back?

Reports that barca want him out for Griezmann and we are a strong chance.

I hate him for the way he handled it but cant help to think he would solve alot of our problems.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would you take the countinho back?

Reports that barca want him out for Griezmann and we are a strong chance.

I hate him for the way he handled it but cant help to think he would solve alot of our problems.
I would at a stretch but Klopp wouldn't. Way he left was ugly. Stuff his manager fed the media about Klopp to get the move wasn't OK. Really was ugly. So definitely can't see him back. And support that as it's all about team harmony.

If he had been playing this year you'd have to think we would've won the league. I think we would've bought Virgil and Allison regardless.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Damn. Like them players!

Reading that De Ligt is signing with Barca over the next couple of days? I'd also argue that CB isn't really the position we need to be spending that amount of money on? Considering we've got Gomez and Matip.

I'd like Werner ands Ziyech but haven't heard much on either for a while. No idea about backs if I'm honest. Got some real ballers coming through the youth ranks, so wouldn't want to hold them back but ... they're not ready yet. So gotta get someone as hopefully Lovren is leaving .... !!

Mephay I think is a shout. The ex-Mancunt player, but really has found his feet since leaving Old Toilet.

Press keep saying we won't do much in the transfer market but can't help but think we'll spend a bit to get the right players. Whoever they may be ...
Yh I just said the first 3 players that popped into my head after I saw your post. It's being reported that we're going to be spending fuck all this windown...hopefully it's bs as the guys in the know don't really know shit after the VVD incident.

We probably have about £100m worth a players in sales coming up, surely we would be reinvesting most of that into recruits...we also made a killing with prize money and TV rights. City will no doubt add some more recruits, we can't fell behind when we're so close.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
City will no doubt add some more recruits, we can't fell behind when we're so close.
They shouldn’t be adding shit if uefa/fifa get their act together and act on their financial fair play threats.
As it stands, they should not be even playing in next years CL .
As for us, I can see us offloading Lovren , Mignolet and Lallana . Grujic will be sold for decent coin. Sturridge and Moreno are leaving on a free.
I reckon we will make 2-3 decent signings and become stronger.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They shouldn’t be adding shit if uefa/fifa get their act together and act on their financial fair play threats.
As for us, I can see us offloading Lovren , Mignolet and Lallana . Grujic will be sold for decent coin. Sturridge and Moreno are leaving on a free.
Yh City won't be punished lol. We also have Clyne probably being sold, potentially Wilson, Kent...there's plenty of cash to be made. Unfortunately I don't see Lovren leaving lol.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh City won't be punished lol. We also have Clyne probably being sold, potentially Wilson, Kent...there's plenty of cash to be made. Unfortunately I don't see Lovren leaving lol.
Lovren needs to stay as backup as he's Salah's best mate lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lovren needs to stay as backup as he's Salah's best mate lol.
Yh that's why I said don't see him leaving...but deadset the bloke is sick every second week, his immune system is absolute garbage lol. Hopefully our brasilians are okay without their little mascot in Moreno next season :tearsofjoy:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wilfried Zaha would be the perfect signing for us. He can rotate with the front 3 and is a proven EPL player.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wilfried Zaha would be the perfect signing for us. He can rotate with the front 3 and is a proven EPL player.
Agree. Like him. But gotta think there's better value out there for what Palace will be asking. I certainly wouldn't mind him though, gotta say.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree with this. Reckon we'll get a good 80m+ especially with Edwards pulling the strings.

We were lucky with injuries this year. Gotta add two more attackers to give that front 3 a rest imo.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see the outcome of this recent investigation at Man City ....

Surprised PSG is so far down in all honesty
Agreed, especially when their (MC) main aim is to win CL, and they could be missing out on playing altogether next season.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agreed, especially when their (MC) main aim is to win CL, and they could be missing out on playing altogether next season.
Talk is that they'll be banned for a year from CL.

Issue with that is all their focus is on winning the EPL for a 3rd straight year. Fucks it for us ....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
those figures aren't real, no way they spent a billion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck these tots Liverpool cards are so sexy,

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
those figures aren't real, no way they spent a billion
Don’t talk sense....
His taking a screen shot from what clubs have spent in last 20-30 from memory of watching that video
Can’t remember r exact time frame
But that’s from last 2- 3 decades

Here’s the whole video instead of a snippet from dogs of 95
Don’t be so guillable Slovenia Steve lol

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t talk sense....
His taking a screen shot from what clubs have spent in last 20-30 from memory of watching that video
Can’t remember r exact time frame
But that’s from last 2- 3 decades

Here’s the whole video instead of a snippet from dogs of 95
Don’t be so guillable Slovenia Steve lol
Love you coach. Love you so much :grinning:)