2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Saw this on twitter.

It’s Barcelona, they said.
They just won LaLiga, they said.
You played well, but still lost, they said.
It’s Coutinho and Suarez, they said.
Bobby and Mo can’t play, they said.
It’s 3 goals, they said.
It’s Messi, they said.

IT’S ANFIELD, WE SAID

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck am I feeling it today what happens when you get old. Any watch a replay yet I know I did.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Makes me laugh all the hatred of Liverpool. A lot of scared supporters atm in England knowing that there's a new force in town. No one has come close to touching City, and we're going toe-to-toe with them.

Barca have run away with the La Liga, and everyone expected them to win the CL. We destroyed them.

Liverpool is here to stay baby. Fucking lovely.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck toto ham. Gonna give them the 4-0 treatment

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like we're offering Origi an extension, deserves it after all the big plays he has come up with this season. Hopefully he continues to kick on and reaches the heights we expected before **** mori tried to end his career. Wonder if we will still try to pick up another forward?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like we're offering Origi an extension, deserves it after all the big plays he has come up with this season. Hopefully he continues to kick on and reaches the heights we expected before **** mori tried to end his career. Wonder if we will still try to pick up another forward?
There was A LOT of talk about Werner but it seems as though he's off to Bayern. Personally I'm happy for Origi but would hope for another attacking player. People seem to think Brandt is on his way, but I think he's more of an attacking midfielder ratther than a wideman.

Personally great to keep Origi but need two more attacking players on top of what we have.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There was A LOT of talk about Werner but it seems as though he's off to Bayern. Personally I'm happy for Origi but would hope for another attacking player. People seem to think Brandt is on his way, but I think he's more of an attacking midfielder ratther than a wideman.

Personally great to keep Origi but need two more attacking players on top of what we have.
Yh Werner won't be happening and at this stage we have pretty much just swapped Sturridge for Brewster as a forward option. Would love to also replace Lovren, bloke is either sick or injured most the time lol. Dunno who we could be in for, fully trust Klopp with our recruitment though so no need to worry I guess

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh Werner won't be happening and at this stage we have pretty much just swapped Sturridge for Brewster as a forward option. Would love to also replace Lovren, bloke is either sick or injured most the time lol. Dunno who we could be in for, fully trust Klopp with our recruitment though so no need to worry I guess
Fact we've been gunning for Werner shows we're interested in a player in that position. However, Klopp won't buy just any player and haven't heard of any other interest at all in a striker like Werner.

Think transfers rely on what Milner does this year. Most people expect him to move back to Leeds which means we'd have to get another midfielder. Also need a player to cover Central and wide backs. Adding to that a second choice keeper as mingolet will be leaving.

We'll do business, but first let's do business on the field

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fact we've been gunning for Werner shows we're interested in a player in that position. However, Klopp won't buy just any player and haven't heard of any other interest at all in a striker like Werner.

Think transfers rely on what Milner does this year. Most people expect him to move back to Leeds which means we'd have to get another midfielder. Also need a player to cover Central and wide backs. Adding to that a second choice keeper as mingolet will be leaving.

We'll do business, but first let's do business on the field
Yh true, feels good to have absolutely no worries about the direction the club is headed in...unlike the Dogs haha.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we win champions league itll make a world of difference to signing players. We will pretty much have the pick of anyone we want (so long as the funds are there)

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh true, feels good to have absolutely no worries about the direction the club is headed in...unlike the Dogs haha.
Would love to have the Liverpool Invincibility feeling at the Dogs some time soon.

The Anfield Atmosphere is unreal...got goose bumps just watching it on the telly.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we win champions league itll make a world of difference to signing players. We will pretty much have the pick of anyone we want (so long as the funds are there)
After that Anfield game we're already there imo.

If we need to win the CL to get a player, then they're not the right player for us.