Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched my first game at 6 years old, in those 25 years never have I enjoyed a game more, not Istanbul not the west ham fa cup comeback, nothing compared to that this morning. We go on to win the CL and we r the best team in the world, if we do the double well even better. No one can argue with that after this mornings display.
There have only been a few games from all teams I support that a memerable and this is now one of them.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys ..At the beginning of the season I put $50 on Liverpool to win the Premiere League.. Do I still have any hope..with one game to go? Personally I think no..but you guys are more learned than me..

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys ..At the beginning of the season I put $50 on Liverpool to win the Premiere League.. Do I still have any hope..with one game to go? Personally I think no..but you guys are more learned than me..
Mate, stranger thinks have happened....see earlier today!!
DON’T throw your ticket away now! :grinning:

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There have only been a few games from all teams I support that a memerable and this is now one of them.
One of our greatest wins ever, against a team containing one of the true greats of the sport.
Klopp said the CL final loss of last year lit the fire for this seasons success...2 games to go in an unforgettable season...just need the “bling” of silverware to make it perfect.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
First Leg: Messi, UCL final here we come.

Second Leg: Klopp,

59850132_2591354337758171_7891610679612801024_n.jpg

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What the hell more can one say about that game. Absolutely incredible.

People keep trying to downplay Liverpool. Choked the league. Choked champions league.

People should be very very scared of where this magical club is going. Add a few attacking players and unstoppable.

Just incredible
Calm down... Havent won anything yet...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I Fukn hate Liverpool. I hate them so much especially their bandwagon fans BUT I goota give it to them for beating Barca from 3-0 down. Clap Clap, Credit given when credit is due. Well done wankers!:smirk:

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I Fukn hate Liverpool. I hate them so much especially their bandwagon fans BUT I goota give it to them for beating Barca from 3-0 down. Clap Clap, Credit given when credit is due. Well done wankers!
We have the least bandwagon fans of any team. What are you babbling on about?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have the least bandwagon fans of any team. What are you babbling on about?
Yeah good one champ... Amazingly everyone is a Liverpool supporter these days. Just like everyone was a Man u supporter in 99.
How about how many fans love Liverpool just because of the sing along...

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I Fukn hate Liverpool. I hate them so much especially their bandwagon fans BUT I goota give it to them for beating Barca from 3-0 down. Clap Clap, Credit given when credit is due. Well done wankers!
besides the champions league in 2005, we havent won anything of note in 30 years and you call us band wagoners LOL.. ok .... LOL

You wanna know what a band wagoner is look at all the Man U supporters that are no longer interested in football..

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What bandwagon are we jumping on exactly? We haven’t won the league title in 30 years , and last lifted the champions league in 2005.
Liverpool are special club , so many years no title yet the fan base keeps growing.
And no other English team could have pulled off what Liverpool did today. Anfield has seen many of these nights . Anfield was rocking and it’s an intimidating venue.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
besides the champions league in 2005, we havent won anything of note in 30 years and you call us band wagoners LOL.. ok .... LOL

You wanna know what a band wagoner is look at all the Man U supporters that are no longer interested in football..
Relaxxx brahhh Im talking about the losers out there that are just around when livo is up there or the ones that just like the sing along and have no clue about football..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What bandwagon are we jumping on exactly? We haven’t won the league title in 30 years and last lifted the champions league in 2005.
Liverpool are special club , so many years no title yet the fan base keeps growing.
And no other English team could have pulled off what Liverpool did today. Anfield has seen many of these nights . Anfield was rocking and it’s an intimidating venue.
Don't exactly have to win anything to jump on a bandwagon bud... Just being up there competing for trophies is enough. Im merely talking about the duds that love Liverpool for the sing along and nothing to with the club.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah good one champ... Amazingly everyone is a Liverpool supporter these days. Just like everyone was a Man u supporter in 99.
How about how many fans love Liverpool just because of the sing along...
I don't know 1 person that is a fan now that wasn't a fan when they first started watching football. We have won nothing for there to be bandwagon fan.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know 1 person that is a fan now that wasn't a fan when they first started watching football. We have won nothing for there to be bandwagon fan.
I know plenty... What's your point.

And by the way you welcome for the acknowledgement of a great win. Now thanks to you I hope they choke, again.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know plenty... What's your point.

And by the way you welcome for the acknowledgement of a great win. Now thanks to you I hope they choke, again.
I haven't got that power and neither do you. Why are you even posting in this topic? No one gives a shit about your football opinion.