Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How would Coutinho feel right now? Pushed to leave the club so he can win the CL. He leaves the club and Liverpool go on to make consecutive CL finals knocking his team out in the process.Barca looking to offload him as he’s been a flop. Lol
Can’t script this stuff.
Suarez copped a nice DESERVED serving from the Kop also ( (“ fuck off Suarez fuck off Suarez” )

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't wear my jersey today had to much on checked myy phone was 1-0 fuck that walked into the pub boom 3-0 then 4-0 am halfway there

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a fucking side we have. Congrats to allison for knocking messi out twice

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What the hell more can one say about that game. Absolutely incredible.

People keep trying to downplay Liverpool. Choked the league. Choked champions league.

People should be very very scared of where this magical club is going. Add a few attacking players and unstoppable.

Just incredible

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wore my Liverpool scarf last Sunday at my son’s soccer game.
Every Man and his dog just haaad to make a comment...oh “bad luck for your Champions league” blah blah blah, fuck seriously!

Just thrilled watching it this morning with mates from around the world sms’ing each other (as we have done all year, each match) ...had grown men in tears on the phone, just awesome.

Fuck you Philippe you pea heart, Suarez you dirty ****, and NOOOO Mr Messi No CL trophy will be lifted by YOU in Madrid this year.

Walk on, enjoy the day...what a season...Cmon footy gods, give u a couple of happy endings!!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What the hell more can one say about that game. Absolutely incredible.

People keep trying to downplay Liverpool. Choked the league. Choked champions league.

People should be very very scared of where this magical club is going. Add a few attacking players and unstoppable.

Just incredible

Agree mate...we have turned the corner well and truly under Klopp. We aren’t on the outside looking in, we’re one of THE clubs to be at in Europe right NOW.
This has HUGE implications for us. Our time has finally come..

Let’s keep our fingers crossed for one happy ending, maybe 2!!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree mate...we have turned the corner well and truly under Klopp. We aren’t on the outside looking in, we’re one of THE clubs to be at in Europe right NOW.
This has HUGE implications for us. Our time has finally come..

Let’s keep our fingers crossed for one happy ending, maybe 2!!
Yeh, We're a very attractive club to play for now that's for sure. Add the prize money and every thing else that goes with it.
The difference Klop, Allison & Virgil(Manager, Keeper & Defender) have had on our club. Those three are our foundations that are holding us up high.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@FCBarcelona
We score, Liverpool need FIVE - and we're going to get at least one... agreed?
#LFCBarça (1-0, agg 1-3) https://t.co/MX2fCNPynn

HAHAHA FUCKING GRONKS

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The way we played we would have got 5 if we needed too.
Btw the ONLY Barca player who created anything for them (either incisive pass, or run at us) was Messi , nobody else.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Have been singing You’ll Never Walk Alone all morning. Honestly even in my wildest dreams I didn’t imagine that outcome. Though we would win this game maybe 1 or 2-0 and Barca would go through!! So so stoked looks like we might just win something yet... now all we need is Brighton to do the same

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched my first game at 6 years old, in those 25 years never have I enjoyed a game more, not Istanbul not the west ham fa cup comeback, nothing compared to that this morning. We go on to win the CL and we r the best team in the world, if we do the double well even better. No one can argue with that after this mornings display.