the little things that turn us on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Today, a guy I never really looked at twice was wearing dolce and gabbana light blue for men and I was deadset ready to JUMP him. Like seriously ...it was soo bad

plz share sotries so I dont seem like a seedy pervert :uptight:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
There is always that fave perfum that we all have. When we smell it we wil be tempted to jump someone. Mine are YSL, Boss and aqua di gio and the worst one is africa lynx. Lol reminds me of high school sexual frustration.

Then there is nice tanned skin. zomg, i love nice skin. AND nice eye lashes and eyes, i'm a sucker for them.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate walking past a guy who walks past and I smell the same scent a partner in the past used to wear. Makes me think naughty thoughts and I get flashbacks. :sleep:

What turns me on as well is a shy, cheeky crooked smile and a really deep chuckle/throat laugh as he looks at me through the corners of his eyes (face turned away but looking at me) PHWOAAAR

M

mofo sixx

I hate walking past a guy who walks past and I smell the same scent a partner in the past used to wear. Makes me think naughty thoughts and I get flashbacks. :sleep:

What turns me on as well is a shy, cheeky crooked smile and a really deep chuckle/throat laugh as he looks at me through the corners of his eyes (face turned away but looking at me) PHWOAAAR
umm i know i am like 50 or something

but thats me!, lol u just described me

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Today, a guy I never really looked at twice was wearing dolce and gabbana light blue for men and I was deadset ready to JUMP him. Like seriously ...it was soo bad

plz share sotries so I dont seem like a seedy pervert :uptight:
i have that perfume :blush:

S

smingers

There is always that fave perfum that we all have. When we smell it we wil be tempted to jump someone. Mine are YSL, Boss and aqua di gio and the worst one is africa lynx. Lol reminds me of high school sexual frustration.

Then there is nice tanned skin. zomg, i love nice skin. AND nice eye lashes and eyes, i'm a sucker for them.
*panties wet* those two are to die for OH and Bvlgari Aqua...I used to roll Buddy for his shirts everytime he wore any of those colognes...

BIGGEST turn on for me- when a guy moans. That would make me rape a guy, literally.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WTF Hani?

Do you use cologne or perfume?

Every men's fragrance is cologne. JPG, Aqua Di Gio, Joop etc are all colognes are they not?

Only women wear perfume.

I think..... :p

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
*panties wet* those two are to die for OH and Bvlgari Aqua...I used to roll Buddy for his shirts everytime he wore any of those colognes...

BIGGEST turn on for me- when a guy moans. That would make me rape a guy, literally.
that'll do me

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So wait......

If I wear Polo or JPG men's fragrances, which I do, then I'm wearing perfume?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wear Vera Wang. Best cologne ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.