The L Word....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Love.

So you're in a relationship and you tell someone you love them.

Would you throw the L word around?

Say it unless you dont mean it?

What does it mean to you?

If you do really love them, would/could you break up with them?

How long would it take for you to fall out of love with someone?

What has/could make you fall out of love with someone?

Could you lie to yourself and be with someone you really didnt love?

Can you convince yourself to love someone but still want others?

You blokes dont have to answer all the questions but it would just be nice to see it from a guys point a view. So please help us females understand males a little more.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was just in a relationship for a while. Have known the girl since the beginning of high school and care for her alot. I love her just I don't think in that way. I love her like I love some of my good friends because I care for her.

Anyway, every now and then you want to say it because you get caught up in a moment where you're intimate or really happy etc but as close as I came to saying it even though I probably didn't I luckily didn't and therefore didn't have to deal with repurcussions afterwards.

Moral of the story: Don't say it unless you're sure you do cos it can complicate things alot. Even if it is just a comment you say to make someone feel good or appreciated etc.

-313-

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...
So find a guy who's full of sh*t basically? :p

There's alot of that in alot of guys, but to find someone who means it and will do it over and over after the honeymoon period is the real test. And it's not really feasible for that to last over time. All of that wears off eventually. No matter how much love there is.

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hahahhaa like THAT"LL happen to me!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought this was about that lesbian show. Best show ever

S

Snake Jailbird

x2

I'll be lucky to find a guy who doesn't stick his **** in a million other women while he is with me, and maybe MAYBE picks up after himself.
If thats what u want btrain is available. Only problem is all the cocks have been inserted into his gaping ******* lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If thats what u want btrain is available. Only problem is all the cocks have been inserted into his gaping ******* lol
Hahahaha. You smartass.

One question though Kenny:

Why is that a "problem"? :p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
men don't fall in love with barren cows, so i won't have this problem lol.

btw i hate the word. it ruins everything.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ha Ha when ur organs start dropping out behind u when u walk down the st, let me know
Haha. Well from now on I'll push a trolly down the street everywhere I go like some hobo just to be prepared. Instead of collecting cans I can collect my organs.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Say it unless you don't mean it? I'd never say it if I didn't mean it. Love isn't something you just throw around. It has deep meaning.

What does it mean to you? Love isn't just a word - it's a way of life. Love is not looking deep into each other's eyes, it is looking in the same direction. For me, it is having the same outlook on life, and striving to each your goals TOGETHER. For a man, it is seeing unborn children in her eyes (thanks Bryan Adams :p), and wanting to look after her, support her, and care for her. It is watching movies, going places, that you have no interest in, yet you go with a smile anyway in order to make her happy. All the small things. I could go on all day about what I think it means, but you get my drift.

If you do really love them, would/could you break up with them? Taking my own situation for example, if she cheated on me now, I'd break up with her, yet forever love her. The reason I'd break up, is because I'd feel as though almost 5 yrs went for absolutely nothing. My feelings wouldn't change, but my knowledge of hers will.

How long would it take for you to fall out of love with someone? Below answer.

What has/could make you fall out of love with someone? I honestly don't believe you can fall out of love. If you think you have, then maybe it wasn't love in the 1st place. A lot of people can't distinguish the difference between LOVE and CONTENT.

Could you lie to yourself and be with someone you really didnt love? Depends what a guy is looking for. If I was say in the relationship I'm in now, yet DIDN'T love my GF, let's just say it wouldn't have lasted anywhere near as long as it has. Some guys don't want serious relationships. At some stage in their lives, they eventually will. If a bloke is truly looking for marriage material, I don't think he'll stick around if he doesn't love her. Problem is, many guys don't know how to deal with that situation, so they cheat, fling etc., and end up making things worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.