News The Key Reason Behind TPJ's Exit From The Bulldogs

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The weather is shit-too expensive- tolls everywhere you go.
Qld weather sooo much better, you would be surprised how many Bulldog supporters are up here.
Got no doubt mate. So many old dogs fans left Canterbury, cause of the shit it’s become now. We close to most supported regional town. On QLD the humidity to high for me

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got no doubt mate. So many old dogs fans left Canterbury, cause of the shit it’s become now. We close to most supported regional town. On QLD the humidity to high for me
Yeah summer can be hot with the humidity but the winter is awesome shorts and t-shirt all year round.
Im from down south so i definitely dont miss winter down there at all..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah summer can be hot with the humidity but the winter is awesome shorts and t-shirt all year round.
Im from down south so i definitely dont miss winter down there at all..
Good man, enjoy

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an absolute load of shit article.

Find me another city with such a spectacular natural harbour!

Theres a reason why Sydneys NYE fireworks are showcased around the world, not other states displays.

If you hate Sydney, but have ever lived here, then you just haven't got out and explored all it has to offer.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s a nice story to read. Whether true or not, I’ll take it as it is. Sydney much better than Brisbane though, geesh
I used to think that, but the humidity in Sydney these days makes it hard to tell the difference between the two. Brisbane is easier to get around in than Sydney.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Dogs have a long history of quality players not playing to their ability, and breaking contracts to go home to Brisbane because of their family.
They usually turn up next season playing blinders for another Sydney club.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well.. if he ever comes back to NRL, there’s a snowflakes chance in hell of getting another Origin call up - you can’t hate the major city of the state you’re representing….

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
So that's why his form went to shit. He knew we were no chance of making the 8 and was already sizing up the exit.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They both suck. It’s like asking which club is more shit: Manly or St George…