The Kennel's Hall of Fame of Klassic Kwotes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pop
Can Assasin contact me, I am a friend of Sir Col the Mushroom, you know him from the one eyed eel site.
He is currently in Palative care and wants to contact some people he has befriended over time at the Kennel. You may remember him from the time Drop Bear on this site passed away a few years back.
Poppa if you get this I'll call Col tomorrow morning.

Thanks for reaching out.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it was Haztrick with the weather in oberon

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone please find the Estonia thread for me? Can't find it on Android app

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please find the Estonia thread for me? Can't find it on Android app
Hey samiken,

Please send it to me also. I need to inspect this thread as I am told this was his best work to date.

Like and reply buddyguy

Poppa

New Pup
Reaction score
Shit, @ASSASSIN .
Sorry to hear mate col has been nothing but a legend posting on here
Just a brief note to thank you Bulldog supporters for your response to the news on Sir Col the Mushroom from the one eyed eel site.
A particular Member over there call SLUGG who is an older gent and possibly the most popular person on the whole site rang me and asked if I could especially post a thank you for the way you responded to Sir Col's illness.......he knew nothing about your site but thinks its wonderful that a community could be so welcoming and understanding of a fellow Rugby league supporter, regardless of club loyalties....
That's a big tick compliment to all you people and thanks again.

Poppa

New Pup
Reaction score
Just a brief note to thank you Bulldog supporters for your response to the news on Sir Col the Mushroom from the one eyed eel site.
A particular Member over there call SLUGG who is an older gent and possibly the most popular person on the whole site rang me and asked if I could especially post a thank you for the way you responded to Sir Col's illness.......he knew nothing about your site but thinks its wonderful that a community could be so welcoming and understanding of a fellow Rugby league supporter, regardless of club loyalties....
That's a big tick compliment to all you people and thanks again.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can Assasin contact me, I am a friend of Sir Col the Mushroom, you know him from the one eyed eel site.
He is currently in Palative care and wants to contact some people he has befriended over time at the Kennel. You may remember him from the time Drop Bear on this site passed away a few years back.
So sorry to hear of Sir Col's illness. Please pass on my best wishes.