Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering about the users on here. Seems to be a lot of people in here who don't seem to post anything in the "Bulldogs" discussion. Just wondering who actually uses other areas of the Kennel apart from the Lounge.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use both but I come into the Lounge now and then and see people who post and start threads but I've never read them say anything about the Bulldogs themselves.

Christabella

Reaction score
There is only so much you can say about the Bulldogs during the off season, have a look again in a few weeks when the football starts and the Bulldogs forum will be a lot busier.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Christabella said:
There is only so much you can say about the Bulldogs during the off season, have a look again in a few weeks when the football starts and the Bulldogs forum will be a lot busier.
Thought that might be the case but even during last season some of the regular Lounge users didnt seem to post in the Bulldogs Discussion threads. Not having a go but just curious as to how many actually post in there.

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use both, but like christabella said there isn't much to discuss about the dogs in the offseason.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use both.

IamTheSex Pineapple Girl, Half etc are people who only use the lounge.

Even cry posts in bulldogs discussion even if it often is just about how hot reni maitua is :p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Both. Like alot of people have mentioned, it's the off-season.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Both. Bulldogs discussion has nothing to talk about really till closer to the season.

Apart from that there might be the odd interesting thread that will come up in the off season.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
tbh if i talked footy here i'd get banned pretty fast lol. i save my footy talk for rleague tbh. but i'm more of a social poster really, that's fo sho

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im impressed that IamTheSex has been a member here for about 2 months or somethin yet has more posts than me WITHOUT ever posting anything on footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.