• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
½ said:
tbh if i talked footy here i'd get banned pretty fast lol. i save my footy talk for rleague tbh. but i'm more of a social poster really, that's fo sho
I always assumed u knew nothing about football half :o

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Read bulldogs discussion, post in the lounge. Im more a souths girl hence i have no reason to post in the bulldogs discussion. But i will be posting in there once the footy season starts. I shall need it so i can conquer the footy tipping at work again muahaha.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I use both but because of the off season, I post in the lounge more.

T

TdoggBulldog

i find this thread hypocritical for some, because how can you vote for not using lounge without being in the lounge to find this thread?

Evelyn2020

Previously sykoticjem
Reaction score
I hardly ever post....period. I read wot's going on in the lounge and bulldogs discussion and maybe occassionally I'll put in my 2 cents but I'm too busy to keep visiting message boards and keep up with the happenings!

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
The lounge for me but my main forum is Rugby League General where i post threads about the Roosters and other Nrl Clubs.

Hardly ever post in the Bulldogs Discussion forum due to some of the people on here.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand why other team supporters like soliola and bek dont post in bulldogs discussion much. Generally it ends in "yeh well roosters are ****" when they try and make some constructive criticism :D

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The best and most productive way of ending any thread is with Roosters are **** ffs!!

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that case should i recommend to Baza that he name his child "Roosters R. Chit" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.