The Kennel Premiere

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love the fact they are just bring us together, back to the family club first, no talk about dogs of war, or the entertainers, just getting the basics right so they can build their own slice of history, no doubt the energy has changed and you can’t buy that. Hopefully the build something really special for each other on and off the field.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!

Watching these last 2 episodes has given me more hope & joy than I have felt about our club in probably the last 7 to 8 years.

We are become who we once were again, finally - "THE FAMILY CLUB" ONCE AGAIN!!!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Episode 2 was great, probably better than the first one. Its clear Ciraldo and co have already created a better club enivornment.

The question is whether it will translate on the field.
Almost certainly.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Now I see why they made Mahoney a co captain. Great episode. The part where Mahoneys asking TPJ about his fight lol good shit

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now I see why they made Mahoney a co captain. Great episode. The part where Mahoneys asking TPJ about his fight lol good shit
also his efforts in defence at Parra are more evidence as to why he's a good choice.. he rips in.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM "I love this club".

We love you Ray.

He is actually very well spoken. What a legend. Noticed he said we haven’t had this in years. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Something SPECIAL is brewing.