The Kennel Premiere

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually shed a damn tear for the first time since we won the 04 grand final.

RFM finally after many years knew what it meant to play for us and understand the disappointments every year for the last 3-5 years. I’m so grateful that we could witness his emotion and words of hating being at the bottom of the ladder each year, demanding we finally play as a team and work together to ensure we play our best footy as a family club.

No wonder why CC and staff chose him as the club captain, that emotion here displayed infront of all his team mates is exactly what we’ve been crying out for since we got des involved in this club.

I can honestly say this is the first time since 2009 that I’ve felt the recruitment we’ve done and the new coaching staff that have jumped on the ship that we’re going to see a more energetic, competitive and most importantly defensive mentality side. If RFM doesn’t fire us fans up then I have no fkn idea what else will

#Proudtobeabulldog

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Certainly feels like the start of a new era, the front office looks to be in order for the first time in so long. They are delivering content fans have been wanting.

Looks like all the players are buying in. If we have a successful season it’s only going to become more attractive to new recruits and juniors wanting to stay.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jeez never seen such connections with our team for a loooongggg time good to see the boys just enjoying the moment each time. Fox looks like he will stay with us till he retires.

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jeez never seen such connections with our team for a loooongggg time good to see the boys just enjoying the moment each time. Fox looks like he will stay with us till he retires.
Finally seems like we’ve got a good bunch of players who want to play for the club. Based on interviews, RFM, Fox, Mahoney, Burto, King etc all love the club

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Every time RFM talks about the club I need tissues.. for both heads. Gets me emotional and pumped at the same time.
that’s exactly me because of his emotions… haven’t seen that for a very long time