The Kennel Premiere

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the best sports content I've seen TBH. Proper pumped for the new season

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was trying to remember where I’ve heard that song “have you ever seen the rain… pretty sure it was The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler when all the convicts are coming together as a team… great choice

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shown a different side to Ray. Always picked him to be the shy bloke. People questioned it when we traded him for Lane in 2016. Good decision.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The whole club seems energised and totally totally focused.

We could def pull off a tailgate party ;)

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
regardless of what happens this year it's great to see the boys always looking happy and having a good time.. it hasn't been the happiest of places at times but these guys will rip in for each other and the jersey.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m only 4.5 minutes into this new episode but fark me this is intense. Everything Ciro and everyone else at the club are doing is infused with so much passion and intensity it’s kinda scary lol. The way Ray reacted and what Reed said! Holy shit it’s gonna be good times ahead surely?

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Words can’t describe how truly happy i will be if this squad with a few other additions under Ciraldo can go all the way and win a premiership. I think i would achieve my peak of happiness I’ve ever felt. There is just something that i feel for this club and I haven’t felt this good since maybe the 2014 Finals Run

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m only 4.5 minutes into this new episode but dark me is this intense. Everything Ciro and everyone at the club are doing is infused with so much passion and intensity it’s kinda scary lol. The way Ray reacted and what Reed said! Holy shit it’s gonna be good times ahead surely?
I enjoyed Reeds speech. Especially the bit about it the highlight of his career. Hasn’t even pulled our jersey on. Lol sucked in Parra.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoyed Reeds speech. Especially the bit about it the highlight of his career. Hasn’t even pulled our jersey on. Lol sucked in Parra.
I know aye. If I cared about Parra I’d feel bad, but it would have to hurt to hear for their fans. it just shows how much Ciro and the staff have made the players care about the club and each other.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good would it be if we came out of the blocks and smashed manly, melb and wests by cricket scores? It would give us so much momentum and shows the players what hard work and belief does

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good would it be if we came out of the blocks and smashed manly, melb and wests by cricket scores? It would give us so much momentum and shows the players what hard work and belief does
It would be brilliant. Even better considering Manly fans are on a high thinking they’re contenders after tonight’s win.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
This is just such great content and replicates the exact feeling we have following this team!

Rays reaction was so raw and you could see how much it meant to him! I really hope we can make a real fist of it this year and get back to where we belong!
On the fkin top brothers let’s gooooo

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How good was that!

When they were sitting down talking to RFM at the start, he was so humbled by it.

Max King and that hat had me in tears and Reed being so happy to be back home.

Fox made me so proud to be a fan of the club and showed why people love him so much, I really hope he stays with us to the end.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great episode, I wish they showed more training footage, but I understand why they don't. Fox sounded hungry as fuck for a Bulldogs premiership ring at the end.