The Kennel Premiere

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate that’s johno wright at the start haha. He was a poor man’s Mitch brown. Who was a poor man’s Ruben Garrick. Who’s a poor man’s Clint Gutherson.
But seems to be a rich man of culture. Never would have expected to see Johnno Wright involved like that. Good on him. We seem to be building strong culture. I think this is good and part of rebuilding the family club. Now we are extending the family to all cultures.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sweet watch, very much excited and looking forward to game one to see how the new boys go !!

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone know when the next episode is?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great seeing something RL related when there is no RL, thanks and keep it up.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the boys look more united than ever, can expect them to play like a well oiled machine on the field. I'm super pumped to be a doggies fan. Bring on 2023 Lets trot baby!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can’t wait for tonight’s new episode. Is it the last time one? Fck I would love a series like the Tigers one, especially if follows our journey back to the top. It would rate off the charts

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t wait for tonight’s new episode. Is it the last time one? Fck I would love a series like the Tigers one, especially if follows our journey back to the top. It would rate off the charts
Pinned by Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs9 days ago
Update: Confirming Episode 2 will drop on Friday, 3 February 7:30PM AEDT. The Kennel will be a 5-part preseason documentary series, with an episode dropping every fortnight. Lastly, we would like to thank everyone for the warm compliments. We've been blown away with the comments and reactions to the first episode and look forward to bringing you on this journey with us at the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. Grateful. #proudtobeabulldog

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Need a proper series like the Tigers one, 9 needs to get up on it.

Dogs have more fans than the tigers and add the other people who'd watch it too.

Haters are going to hate, they are just jealous that we are on the up!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Bro even the teaser looked fkn mad.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Episode 2 was great, probably better than the first one. Its clear Ciraldo and co have already created a better club enivornment.

The question is whether it will translate on the field.

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That gave me goosebumps watching. I truely feel the playing group is united and are building together into a powerhouse.
Cannot wait to see more! How good is the content!